June 2014 Moms
Options

Wednesday Appointments

Whenever I type Wednesday, I say "Wed-Nez-Day" in my head.

Re: Wednesday Appointments

• Options
    Good luck today everyone!

• Options
    Good luck everyone!

I am off to my two hours of nutrition counseling
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mjdaviesmjdavies member
    edited March 2014
    I also have my glucose test today. It's at 1 p.m. ET and now I'm wishing I made it for earlier in the day. Scrambled eggs, let's do this.

I also have a regular OB appt after. I am strategizing what to wear so it won't be too bulky and add extra lbs to my weight count...
  • Options
    Follow up u/s to get more pics of LOs profile and heart, so excited to get to see her today! Hopefully I'll get a good face pic to share later, followed by the standard 26week visit. 

Wishing everyone good luck on today's appointments, especially all the glucose testers, so not looking forward to that in 2 weeks

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• Options
    Sitting in the lab awaiting my blood draw after drinking the delicious orange drink. Last 4 week appointment at 10:30 (can't believe it's time for every 2 weeks already!)
  • Options
    Hooray for glucose tests. Downed my drink in 1 minute. I got the orange and it really wasn't that bad. Now I have to wait till 9:50 for the finger prick.

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    @emilyh107 Sending positive vibes your way! Eat some Ben and Jerry's for me. I miss them.
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Options
    My husband bought me an elective 3D ultrasound as part of my birthday present so we get to see sweet baby girl this afternoon and I'm pumped!  Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to share w/you later on today  :D
    ~ Jenny ~
    Married to Jake ~ June 4, 2010 ~
    DS born ~ July 22, 2011 ~
    Two chemical pregnancies:  ~ December 2012 ~  & ~ August 2013 ~
    Expecting our baby GIRL!  ~ June 4, 2014 ~
    June '14 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom 

• Options
    emilyh107 - I'm sure it's just a bump in the road! You are definitely not failing at pregnancy!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Good luck everyone. I am doing my 1 hour glucose test right now. I drank it and now I'm waiting. About another half hour to draw blood.
  • Options

GL to everyone!

@shellbell813 and those of you doing your glucose tests - do they tell you the results the same day? Or if not a full diagnosis/non-diagnosis do they at least tell you what each reading is? I have to do the 3-hr next week so I'm wondering what to expect in terms of turnaround time for the results.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @babygabe614 I got my results the next day.
  • Options
  • Options
    I got a grow ultra sound at 2 can't wait to sweet baby girls face
  • Options

GL to everyone!

@shellbell813 and those of you doing your glucose tests - do they tell you the results the same day? Or if not a full diagnosis/non-diagnosis do they at least tell you what each reading is? I have to do the 3-hr next week so I'm wondering what to expect in terms of turnaround time for the results.

I got the results the next day. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @babygabe614 I got the results immediately, but from what I've seen it looks like they usually get them to you the next day. My ON is in the hospital and has its own lab. I don't know if all of them are like that!
  • Options
    @emilyh107 Don't get down! You get an excuse to eat more! I've also had trouble gaining weight (somewhat because I was overweight to begin with), but I have to really work to make sure I eat plenty. I always try and get to a nice stuffed point and snack all throughout the day.

You are getting permission to be a piggie! :) embrace it and your LO will catch up.
  • Options
    Appt went great miss scotlyn is right on target weighing in at 1 pd 6 oz and I was able to get some good 3 d shots
  • Options
    emilyh107 said:

Thanks @shellbell813! I am glad you got good results. It's all confusing to me because I have been eating. I was sick a good bit in the beginning and I tried explaining that to her but she told me to quit dieting. Won't see that midwife again.

Ugh, that's an awful thing of her to assume! Weight gain during pregnancy has such a fine line. I'm sure you'll get back on track soon. Good luck!
  • Options
    Baby Rosie is doing well! 2lbs 3oz HB146bpm. Stubborn little girl was head down with her feet in her mouth

Bummer, lecture about weight gain :(

Nothing I didn't already know... Waiting for my GD test on the 19th

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• Options
    I had my glucose test this morning and passed, which I'm very happy with. I was pretty nervous! Also talked with the midwife of the practice I go to and was educated on breast feeding, which I'm still not sure if I will be able to do due to previous health problems :/ Heard LO heart beat and growing right on track. We learned we won't have any other ultrasounds til she is born unless the doctor orders one. I'm curious to know if anyone has chipped in the extra money for a 3/D, 4/D ultrasound. Since it is not covered by insurance, I'm hesitant but want to see my LO. Opinions?!
  • Options
    emilyh107 said:

Thanks @shellbell813! I am glad you got good results. It's all confusing to me because I have been eating. I was sick a good bit in the beginning and I tried explaining that to her but she told me to quit dieting. Won't see that midwife again.

Yeah! That would bother me. I agree with @lizardbreath14. That midwife can definitely suck it. Im pretty sure i would have said ugly things to her if she had accused me of dieting. She sounds like she is just trying to freak you out. If you know you are eating well just keep it up and you and that baby will be fine!
  • Options
    I had my check up today and mentioned that I've been having contractions the past two days. My doc checked me out and he said that baby's head is really low, right on my cervix. Cervical length seems good, but it is soft he said. He ordered an ultrasound for in two weeks. Told me to take it easy in the meantime, feet up as much as possible and drink lots of water. Anyone else have this kind of situation? I tried searching but it's not an easy topic to search.
  • Options
    Good news/bad news:
    Good news is that my baby girl is perfect in every way. She's breech, had her head down, hands in front of face, feet over her head, but we did manage to get a couple of good shots:
    imageimage

Bad news is that I failed my freakin' 1 hour glucose (did so with my son as well) so I have the 3 hour to look forward to in the morning. YIPPPEEEE!
    ~ Jenny ~
    Married to Jake ~ June 4, 2010 ~
    DS born ~ July 22, 2011 ~
    Two chemical pregnancies:  ~ December 2012 ~  & ~ August 2013 ~
    Expecting our baby GIRL!  ~ June 4, 2014 ~
    June '14 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom 

• Options
    I had a follow up ultrasound from my anatomy scan a few weeks ago. Baby girl is looking great, and I got to see her in 3d too. So cool! One MINOR setback is they said she's measuring a little bit bigger (though still in the "normal" range). Supposedly it my be a sign of gestational diabetes. Guess we'll find out at my glucose test Ina couple of weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"