TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

New here!

Hi I'm Lorenn I have been lurking on TTC after a loss for a little while now. I currently went to a new RE in January after going to a differnt RE for 3 years and I have had 10 miscarriges, 1 failed IUI, and 1 failed IVF with embryo testing in between those losses. My new RE found i have blood clotting and will need to do heparin shots next time i get pregnant. I just started a medicated cycle with Letrozole and Follistim and had my baseine yesterday and all looked well. I had about 10 follicles in each ovary. I go back monday and they are planning on doing a PCT. If the PCT looks good i will do the trigger shot at home and try on our own if it looks bad we will do IUI. Its been 7 months since my last loss and im so anxious to become pregnant again and start the heparin. Please remember me in your prayers!

Re: New here!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    i just joined back in December and sorry i didn't read where you had to be an active member on TTCAL. I havent been active because i just started seeing my RE this year. I planned on giving support to others thats why i re introed. And i will always ask people to pray for me i dont care if its frowned upon or not. i planned on being more active  just been really busy thats why i re introed cause it had been a while
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm really sorry for all you've gone through. I look forward to "seeing" more of you on the regular board. GL with your new plan

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"