March 2012 Moms
Options

Weird things your kid does

Can we share some weird behaviors that our LO's are doing these days? DS can't be the only wacko here. 

He sleeps with his blanket fully over his head. He wakes up sweaty after naps every day because of it. 

He likes to dust. I can give him a rag any time of day and he just goes to town on the furniture. 

My parent's neighbors have a big scary dog named Sasha and every morning the first thing he says is "no no Sasha" even if he hasn't seen her in weeks. 

He has a strange obsession with snowmen and asks me to draw one for him frequently.

He says "how booooouuuuut ____" when he wants something. Ex: "DS what do you want to do?" "How boooout crayons?"
One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
DS born 3.12 
DD born 7.14

Re: Weird things your kid does

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I forgot one.. Whenever my hair is up in a pony tail he has to steal my hair tie. He whines, "My tieeeee!" Until I let him take it. Then he wears it like a bracelet. Some days he collects up to 4!
  • Options
    cmsdouglascmsdouglas member
    edited March 2014
    Jane will put any blanket she sees over her head and say "where Jane?" And then she'll uncover her head and shout "there she is!" She's also started really wanting the baby under the blanket with her. She likes to unload the dishwasher and put all of the clean silverware in the basket of her doll stroller. She will come and ask for snacks for her doll - and she won't eat them! She puts her doll in her high chair and puts the bowl of snacks in front of her. She gets so excited about her naps. She'll find her Ollie and Puppy, run to her room, get her paci, run to her crib... And then scream as soon as I out her in her crib. I love this age (most of the time)!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"