Parenting
Options

And here's why I wash my hands so frequently

A lady I used to work with has a dog that got into some sort of money stash of hers and ate a bunch of cash. She has now posted on facebook multiple pictures of the bills that she has dug out of the dog's shit. They're mostly just slightly torn and, thus, usable, and she has made it clear that they have already used many of the bills. So....that $20 you just used to buy lunch could have come out of a dog's asshole.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                     DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black

Re: And here's why I wash my hands so frequently

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, she's received many a comment about how gross it is, but she's a "long hair, don't care" type so it's all for naught.

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    I know @chapski will love this story. ;)

This is so gross. When I worked in a retail store for a cell phone company, it happened quite a few times that a customer would hand me their phone and tell me it wasn't working. When I asked what happened, they told me they dropped it in the toilet. *looks down at phone in hand* Some people don't care.

http://ewtvrecaps.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/http___makeagif-com__media_4-06-2014_hdzfah.gif
  • Options
    When I worked at Dunkin Donuts I had a customer use her gift card to squeegee the sweat off her face before handing it to me. It had an oily film all over it. Still makes me gak to this day and it happened 10 years ago.
  • Options
    Makes me glad I don't work in a bank anymore.  Money is seriously gross.
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    When I worked at Dunkin Donuts I had a customer use her gift card to squeegee the sweat off her face before handing it to me. It had an oily film all over it. Still makes me gak to this day and it happened 10 years ago.
    Blech!  I just gagged a little.  Other people's cold sweat is so gross.
  • Options
    Did she at least wash the bills first?  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    OMG I hated when I worked as a cashier and someone would come in all sweaty in the summer and hand me damp bills they just pulled out of their bra.

As to the whole toilet seat thing - yes, I may sit where someone got shit and piss but last I checked, my ass goes nowhere near my face and mouth, which is why touching something gross is far fucking nastier than sitting on something gross.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I guess she washed them, they don't look overly shit covered. I put my butt on the seat because I don't have the quad muscles to hover. But I wash my hands right before I eat every time. Because, shit bills.

DS is 1DAF

• Options
    Hovering over the toilet seat causes more problems than sitting on the toilet seat because pee sprinkles and poop spray. 

I only hover in port-a-potties. And chances are if I'm using a port-a-potty, I'm drunk. So it requires a lot of concentration to not fall.
    Port-a-potties are my worst nightmare. Seriously.

Also - if you drive out to BFE in Wyoming and Montana the rest stops are perma-potties but they don't have normal septic/sewer systems. It is literally a toiled over a giant hole in the ground where everything is supposed to decompose.

:-&
  • Options
    You may get germs on your hands, but at least you won't get caught up in a huge security breach at, say, Target, when you use cash. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Old people love the checkbook. It would be cute if it weren't so damn irritating.

DS is 1DAF

• Options
    Oh, she's received many a comment about how gross it is, but she's a "long hair, don't care" type so it's all for naught.
    So gross. She should refrain from sharing this story with others.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Check anecdote:

Recently I was in walmart and had got to the counter before I realized I left my damn debit card in the car. So I had to write a check. And the machine kept freaking out and the girl had no fracking clue how to process it. It took 15 minutes. All I wanted was some damn wrapping paper. Fortunately the people behind me thought it was more hilarious than anything else.

It is a check! I'm not trying to pay you with galleons, sickles & knuts.

• Options
    Remote controllers at hotels are yucky too. I doubt nobody ever cleans them.
    After all the checkbook stuff it sounds irrelevant but who needs relevant anyway. I learned it from my son, whatever pops in my head I'll say it.
  • Options
    mbenit4 said:
    mbenit4 said:
    Y'all can still say you don't care about the seat but that is a place you KNOW shit and piss has been. Keep on sitting. It isn't a big deal in my life to not sit. I try not to even use public restrooms at all if I can avoid it anyway.
    So do you not go to the bathroom at work?
    Rarely.
    Do you get a lot of UTIs then?  How do you not pee at work?

I don't understand. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    mbenit4 said:
    That makes me want to add this here:

Money does gross me out, but I'm only a part time germaphobe. 

People, please just sit on the toilet seat or put a paper cover down. You hovering over the seat is making it that much worse. Now I have to clean your pee off of the seat before I can sit on it. This is a huge pet peeve of mine at work. People pee on the seats and leave it there. I just can't with that.
    If I sprinkle which is rare, I wipe. I don't hover to shit. Who does that? Thighs of steel?
    Well, I thank you for wiping. I have to wipe someone else's pee off of a seat pretty much on the daily at work. Drives me insane.

Oh and there's someone who apparently always uses the first stall that hovers because there is always pee on the floor in that stall. SOMEONE PEES ON THE FLOOR! A whole new level of disgusting. 

• Options

The grossest thing I have ever seen was a guy at the bar, I was bartending, who had that hole in his throat. He coughed up phelm through it and then ate it.

I puked in the back room.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    EVA116 said:

The grossest thing I have ever seen was a guy at the bar, I was bartending, who had that hole in his throat. He coughed up phelm through it and then ate it.

@eva116
    ... and then he put his hands in the bar nuts.

This might be one of the most disgusting stories of all time.
    http://ewtvrecaps.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/http___makeagif-com__media_4-06-2014_hdzfah.gif
  • Options
    EVA116 said:

@eva116

This is why I won't eat community food. DH loves Costco and Whole Foods because they have samples. Grosses me out. Will NOT partake, even for sweets.  :-&

• Options
    On the subject of droplets on the toilet seat, sometimes it's not pee. The toilets where I used to work used to flush rather forcefully and spray a bit. I would always wipe the seat down after so people wouldn't think I peed on the darn thing.
    So, it might not be pee, it might just be nasty toilet water! (so much better...)
    It's usually yellow droplets, though. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    AmberEA14 said:
    EVA116 said:

@eva116

This is why I won't eat community food. DH loves Costco and Whole Foods because they have samples. Grosses me out. Will NOT partake, even for sweets.  :-&
    But Costco lunch is the best ever. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    AmberEA14 said:
    EVA116 said:

@eva116

But Costco lunch is the best ever. 
    Ha. You mean sampling all the food for lunch or that actual food they sell for lunch? I have nothing against their food that is sold, I just can't do community food. 

I should note that if it's actually handed out by someone in separate containers, I can do that. 

• Options
    Note to self....do not open threads that you already suspect you shouldn't open. Also, sanitize your hands after you finish counting the money from GS cookie sales that you were turning in today.
    Proud Mommy to Kaylie 12-04, Alaina 5-06 & Annalise 6-08 imageimage
  • Options
    If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Next time someone gives me shit about my frequent handwashing, I am telling them this story.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    AmberEA14 said:

mbenit4 said:

AmberEA14 said:

That makes me want to add this here:

Money does gross me out, but I'm only a part time germaphobe. 

People, please just sit on the toilet seat or put a paper cover down. You hovering over the seat is making it that much worse. Now I have to clean your pee off of the seat before I can sit on it. This is a huge pet peeve of mine at work. People pee on the seats and leave it there. I just can't with that.
    If I sprinkle which is rare, I wipe. I don't hover to shit. Who does that? Thighs of steel?

Well, I thank you for wiping. I have to wipe someone else's pee off of a seat pretty much on the daily at work. Drives me insane.

Oh and there's someone who apparently always uses the first stall that hovers because there is always pee on the floor in that stall. SOMEONE PEES ON THE FLOOR! A whole new level of disgusting. 

That's why I don't wear shoes at home and I don't let anyone wear neither.

Also, I don't care if you wipe it or not, hovering is not OK. As long as you don't clean it with bleach, it is as dirty just not visible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"