August 2011 Moms

Did you do a baby book for LO?

I like to scrapbook but I just don't have the time or energy anymore to complete a baby book. I put together a 60 page 12x12 photo book on SnapFish and ordered that instead. I decided I'm just not going to be able to scrap her book anytime soon and I really wanted to have all those baby pictures in a book, plus God forbid we have a fire, the book is saved on their website... So I always have those precious pictures!

I waited to purchase the book until I had a really good coupon and we received it the other day. DD loves it, she makes me "read" it over and over.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did you do a baby book for LO?

• I did not.  My MIL gave me a keepsake book to record her firsts, along with pics, but I just didn't ever get around to it.  And now that I didn't do one for DD1, I feel like I can't make one for DD2.

I do plan to go back and do a shutterfly book - one for her first year, one for her second year, etc. - of all my favorite pics and moments from each year.  I just keep forgetting about it.  Maybe I'll work on it this week.  She is really big into looking at pictures right now, and I think she'd love an album.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We still have literally thousands and thousands of pictures yet to be developed. One thing that's nice is we do have some books we made on shutterfly and I have his baby book with all his 1st although I need to go in it and add more. Seriously though we love photos.....really need to get on that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to make a snapfish book. I will realistically never get around to scrapping a book but i do have lots of priceless pictures.
    imageimage
  • I bought a baby book while I was pregnant. I am not really a scrapbooking person but I want to be. The only thing in it is her footprints from the hospital.

I plan on filling it out. Luckily all milestones like crawling, walking, etc we have pictures or videos so I know when they happened.

I have been meaning to make photo books too. I have one I am in the process of making on shutterfly with pictures each month showing her growth.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have a fill-in babybook, and I kept up with it pretty well.

I did a year-in-review book at his first birthday....and I think I did one last year. I did a couple of other Shutterfly books - they are just so much easier to keep up with.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I started one, but haven't really kept up on it. I have started a Shutterfly book where it contains a ton of pics. I think I'm going to print it around her 3 yr b-day.
  • I was full of good intentions and bought a book - And here we are 2.5 years later and I have yet to write even one thing it. 

However, I have been doing a family year book every year since DD1 was born. The girls absolutely love it. :) I do mine on Shutterfly and I just love how user-friendly the whole thing is - yet it lets you customize everything as much as you want. And like Amy, I always wait for a coupon so I usually get my books for free (I only have to pay like $7 for shipping)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"