February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (3/5)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK:  What size clothes does your LO wear right now?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (3/5)

• Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5th cycle AL (10th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 10

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? who knows

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? Based off my LMP it would be Nov. 29th, but since I've been ovulating so late, I'm guessing early December is more likely what it would be.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! yep, see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I have an appointment with my OB on March 19th.  We will see what she says and hopefully make a plan from there.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? exhausted, but surprisingly not too stressed this cycle.  I think knowing that I have an appointment with my OB is really helping me to relax this cycle.

Anything else to add? @BellaBoo0706- any updates?  Did AF arrive or did you end up testing?  I've been checking in to see an update from you. 

@bre_anna_101- How are you feeling?  It looks like FF finally got your O date right on your chart.  When are you planning on testing?

Good luck ladies!  I hope to see some BFP's soon!

GTYK:  What size clothes does your LO wear right now? I just went out and got Addy some 2T stuff because she was starting to outgrow her 24 month clothes.  I noticed her 2T pajamas were perfect so I got some pants in that size.  I think I should've gotten 3T.  I don't know if it was the brand or what, but I already feel like she's outgrowing those.  Maybe she is just going through a growth spurt right now.  I need to take her in and have her feet measured again too so I know what shoe size will be right for spring/summer.  Right now she wears a size 7 shoe and they seem to fit ok.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 
    11th cycle TTC #2 (3 AL)

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  AF

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, Letrizole

What is your current phantom due date? Early Dec. depending on when I O...

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Probably another cycle on Letrizole…we'll see how I react to it.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ok…I felt like AF was coming, so I was ready for her arrival so I could move fwd with my first medicated cycle...

Anything else to add? I have taken Letrizole the past 2 nights with no side effects….hope it stays that way!

@vballgirl78….AF came right on time…:( Hopefully you O early this cycle and maybe you will have some good luck before your OB apt! Thinking of you! 

@bre_anna_101…keep us posted! Good luck :)

GTYK:  What size clothes does your LO wear right now? 24 month or 2T. He is definitely growing fast! A lot of 2T is big in the waist but he needs the length.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 6

What's your CD? 29

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 11

When are you testing? Maybe Thursday, we'll see depending on how my temps do...

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Not sure, November probably

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see siggy

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Time BD'ing better

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? So ready for it, but still fairly relaxed.  Had enough other things I guess to help keep my mind off of it.

Anything else to add? I went back on FF and tried to remember the days my CM was different, and that's how I got it to acknowledge the right O day.  Next month will make sure to enter that each day instead of later.
    BellaBoo0706 &vballgirl78
    FX for ya'll as well!

GTYK:  What size clothes does your LO wear right now? E can wear 24 month & 2T shirts & pj's but jeans he's still in 18 months, and only those because of the adjustable waist :) He's probably gonna be short like me!
  • Options

@vballgirl78 - I'm still watching you!  I hope you get some answers or a good plan at your appointment in a couple weeks.

@BellaBoo0705 - what is Letrizole?  I've never heard of it, just wondering what it helps with.

@bre_anna_101 - FX for you...the 2WW was always tough.  I hope you get lucky this cycle, FX for you!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    I'm still thinking of you ladies and keeping my fingers crossed! I hope you all get your BFP's soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ok, I was too lazy to google!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @bre_anna_101- Just checked your chart. Sorry about CD 1. ((Hugs)). Hopefully this next cycle will be it for you!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks @vballgirl78. Knew it was coming, just hoping for better timing next month.  At least the husband is enjoying all the "trying" LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"