Nurseries and Baby Gear

Chevy Impala

graciousmeg82graciousmeg82 member
edited March 2014 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Anyone have a Chevy Impala and are stuck on what infant car seat to buy?

I just got rid of our Graco Snugride 30 and bought the Britax B Safe. So far it looks like I'm gaining an inch!

Just thought I'd share :-)
Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH

Re: Chevy Impala

• Would join the FB group, Car Seats for the Littles. You can ask there & get a lot more reaponses (fairly quickly).

Based on your question, am guessing you're asking for advice on an infant seat that takes up less space? Are you looking for less width, length or both? Am assuming you're using the base when trying them out?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Never heard of the FB group. What's it called?
    Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH
  • Loading the player...
  • The group is called "Carseats for the littles" - once you find them on Facebook, have to join to see their content/post, however have learned a ton about carseats from them. Some questions can be answered by parents, however there are also certified carseat techs on there (trained & certified at installing carseats & carseat safety).

After post watching for a few days, you'll have a better idea on how you want to phrase your question & their files have car seat reviews where they give pros/cons about various seats & sometimes include notes about size of a particular seat since some parents have 3 small children to fit in their backseats (refered to jigsawing the seats to be able to fit them all back there).
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"