Infertility
Options

Trigger tonight/Cervical Mucus

I'm doing my trigger shot tonight and the IUI on Sunday. Is it normal to have cervical mucus now? I'm concerned the timing is off since I normally get cervical mucus when I ovulate. Does the timing sound off?

Re: Trigger tonight/Cervical Mucus

• Options
    I can't remember if I had it during my IUIs or my 1st IVF but for my 2nd IVF, I had EWCM starting around day 8 all the way through trigger (day 12) and retrieval.  I think it is just all the hormones that causes it. 

Are you being monitored (b/w and ultrasound)?  If so, then it probably is just all the hormones.  If not, then you should call your RE to ask.  Good luck.

***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply. Whew, I was getting paranoid! Yes,they are monitoring me with b/w and u/s.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Funny, I'm triggering tonight & I've been thinking the same thing too! Didn't bother bringing it up with the RE cause wasn't sure it would change anything & trying to be very what will be will be about this cycle & not a basket case like last time.
    Nice to know it looks like its normal! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"