Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Weird exersaucer question

I asked this on my BMB so sorry for the repeat, but I figured I may also hear responses from others outside of it.

For anyone who has an exersaucer for LO, when they first started using it, or maybe it still happens, did one of their feet touch the bottom and the other one just sort of dangle? I don't know if the seat is weird or what, but DS has one foot completely flat, the other leg is
bent and just dangling about an inch or two from the bottom. Anyone else have the same problem?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Weird exersaucer question

• Options
    My dd is the same, but neither of her feet touch. One does hang a little bit longer than the other.
  • Options

The only time this happens with ours is if our LO is in crooked... he will sometimes lean to one side

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol.. I giggled at this post because I can just see your LO looking at you like... Ma.. I can't reach. Lol I put my little guy in a Johnny Jumper thing and he does the same thing, but he obviously leans heavily to one side. Just kind of bounces in one foot.. Going in circles lol
  • Options
    I put a pillow under my LO so she's not just dangling there in her Jumperoo. She loves it and really gets herself bouncing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"