High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

Happy Friday!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: It's Five Fun Facts Friday again! Give us 5 fun facts about yourself, your pregnancy, your family, your week, or something completely random.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    I was so sleepy last night but I didn't stay asleep for very long... maybe 4 hours total with 2 potty breaks:| but seems like I get most of my rest in the afternoons so I'm looking forward to that

Tomorrow is the baby shower that my mom, my sister, and my sil have been planning... I hadn't gotten excited about it until I realized I'm getting cake tomorrow!!!! LOL my sil's sister makes the best cakes in town! So while I'm still anxious about having to be lying around in the middle of all of the guests plus, I still don't know how I'm going to handle this emotionally because this is our first time actually making it to the baby shower date. it's alot to process, but I get cake so...

QOTD: (FFFF)
    1. last Friday @haziedaze mentioned adoption. I think adoption is so awesome. Dh and I have planned on adopting since before we got married its something we both would love to do.

2. Our dog hates the UPS guy. She'll hear the big truck coming down the road and she'll just lose her mind!! And if the delivery is actually for us, it's even worse. But it's crazy because she won't bark when a school bus is driving by, and to me they sound kind of similar. Crazy dog.

3. Eeeek!! Just got a call from my sil she wanted to know what kind of filling I wanted for my cake:D I went with pineapple. (crave much? lol)

4. I live two houses away from a cemetery... It's so normal to me now that I forget that some people get a little freaked out about it.

5. Dh painted LO's room purple and gray with white trim... I love that color combo!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had about a 45min period of insomnia last night. I woke up with contractions and it took awhile with peeing and changing positions to calm them down. I think I may nap for a bit now.

I'm 32 weeks Monday and now 2 weeks past DS's GA so lots of fun milestones. I have testing on Wed and a doc's appt Friday.

DH is away for a work trip and my BFF is staying with me and helping with DS this weekend. This LO better stay put!

1. I miss the East coast weather sometimes- thunderstorms, snow, etc, but lifestyle wise NorCal weather is awesome.

2. This baby gets crazy hiccups, we're already on our second round for the day and the first ones lasted almost 20 mins.

3. DS slept through the night in his own bed for the first time in his life this week. Really hoping #2 is a better sleeper!

4. Somehow tomorrow being 3/1 makes my 4/28 EDD feel really close.

5. I honestly never would have believed when I was hospitalized at 25 weeks that we could make it this far. It's awesome!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @haziedaze I was just telling my dh that tomorrow we'll be able to say "LO is due next month" crazy!
  • Options
    tracint said:
    @haziedaze I was just telling my dh that tomorrow we'll be able to say "LO is due next month" crazy!
    I know! It's nuts!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"