May 2014 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans?

Anyone doing anything good? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
11/10/10 The Kid

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    I have what will possibly be my last newborn photo session until after LO arrives. I'm also meeting my friend's LO for the first time :) weekend full of babies!

• Options
    Work, work, chores! Weekends are my major work days :-q

Someone please do something fun for me!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My parents are coming out to visit for the weekend!! So excited! Haven't seen them since before Christmas and I've definitely popped since then! Hopefully they'll get to feel LO moving. I know my dad will tear up haha.

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • Options
    No plans, but I really want to go to the outlets and buy things, lol! Maybe something for my trip to TX next week, and maybe a coming-home outfit for LO.

Ooh, and someone just told me about a consignment store nearby, so that sounds fun too :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Cleaning the house and organizing the babies room. Dinner for a friend who's getting married next weekend as part of her bachelorette party Saturday night. Nothing terribly exciting this weekend, but hopefully I can get some rest this weekend too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Options
    Tonight we have a friends bday dinner at Outback -yum!! Then that is all we have planned. We are supposed to get bad weather some time this weekend so we will probably be stuck inside.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Heading out of town for my nephew's baptism and get to see my mom as well. Hopefully a relaxing weekend before this next storm comes! Currently having a glorious time at my 3hr gtt
  • Options
    Nope. I have a paper due this weekend that I haven't started yet so I forsee a lot of BSing in my near future.
  • Options
    I am going to my first baby shower ever on Saturday, for a friend that's due 3 weeks before me. On Sunday, my in-laws are taking us to pick out or crib and dresser. Yipee!
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It's my shower too on Saturday! So that means I get to see all my family and friends! And then we start our prenatal classes on Sunday! CRAY!
  • Options
    Working. And taking my daughter and nephew to monster jam tomorrow !!
  • Options
    Cleaning the house, playing with my son (aka sitting on the couch and watching him race around the house), cooking some real meals (it's been awhile). Hmmm. Would like to do some shopping for a diaper bag tomorrow but it's supposed to snow. Might take my little boy to a museum if the weather isn't bad. No real plans and it feels glorious!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    Bubble bath and Cheetos on this glorious Friday night.
  • Options
    Exciting plans over here. Going to walmart and grocery store. Maybe dinner out. Ohhh and laundry, cleaning, packing and washing the pot in the sink that I have been 'letting soak' from last night.
  • Options
    Nope. H works so he has the car. I might walk over to the pool and catch some rays just to get out of the house. Tomorrow is kitchen, bathroom, and laundry day too. That's about it

It's a BOY

• Options
    GTT test tomorrow morning, and that's the only plan I have so far. Exciting! :-q

DS#1 - Apr 22, 2010
    DS#2 - Oct 26, 2012
    DS#3 - May 28, 2014

• Options
    Sent DH out to play board games this evening and enjoyed some me time. No plans for tomorrow but it'll probably be pretty mellow. Sunday I have people coming over to help around the house- maybe they'll do things in the nursery, maybe they'll spend time prepping the house for the baby shower in two weeks. All I know for sure is that they are coming to make magic happen and I love them for it :)

As for me... I plan on staying here in bed and trying not to help (which is hard for me!). 
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
  • Options
    Cleaning and errands today (I think we are taking bulk cardboard from our nursery furniture to the dump! Will the fun ever START?), and then tomorrow celebrating my niece's 10th birthday, I can't believe it!

Mommy to my sweet boy, JG, born May 15, 2014

Baby #2 due 4/26/16!

• Options
    Weekends are pretty lame around here when DH is gone for work. DS has soccer practice in a little bit and a birthday party tomorrow. We'll probably go to my parents for dinner tomorrow night and I need to go to the store and prepare for this snow storm that's supposed to shit on us between now and Monday morning... So over it!
  • Options
    Made dinner at home and we played with DD all evening. Moved my GTT 1 hr up to this morning since we're supposed to get a big snow storm Sunday into Monday. Sitting here now, waiting for my blood draw at 9:45am. Then, I'm so excited to have a little me time - Buy Buy Baby to look for a coming home outfit for DS, Party City for Mickey Mouse decor for DD's 2nd birthday next weekend, and then a hair appointment. Getting everything done today in case we're snowed in tomorrow!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"