TTC After a Loss
Options

Friday Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, shitty shit, etc goes here.

TGIF ladies!!!

Re: Friday Throat Punch

• Options
    @EurydiceNymph (((HUGS)))

Maybe she isn't one for office gossip and just sticks to coming in and doing her work and leaving...Surely it wasn't meant to be hurtful. So sorry that happened to you :(

On a good note you won't have to deal with the uncomfortable aftermath that tends linger for eternity since you will have a NEW FANTASTICAL OFFICE!!! <:-P
  • Options
    @EurydiceNymph omg hun i'm so sorry!!! Big (((((Hugs))))) Can you leave work early since it's a light day?? Hope you can enjoy your evening with YH.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man. Big hugs @eurydicenymph That is so hard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@tablefor5 Thanks. I think you're right, she is a hard worker and doesn't really gossip. I didn't mean to sound so bitchy about her, what she did was very thoughtful and kind, I was just so upset.

@blackbird818 Thank you. I am heading home soon.

I couldn't bear to leave my office or try to talk to her face-to-face so I sent her an email (I know, easy, weak way out) thanking her for her thoughtfulness and apologized for being rude and snippy. She hasn't responded yet, I hope she understands that she caught me very off-guard.

ETA: I don't know what to do with the gift. Should I give it back for her to return? Actually keep it since that is what she told me to do? If I keep it I'm going to go donate it, it's just too painful to look at. I already have enough unused baby items at home that are hard to deal with.

I didn't take you as being bitchy, I had a moment this week myself with a friend that touched on my imminent EDD. I was not nice either. Most of us keep a lot inside, because frankly society feels we should (I totally disagree with that theory) so placed in a moment like you had, it was pure reactionary. She may not answer your email but don't be offended. She just may not want to say the wrong thing after what has already happened.

((HUG)) I hope your day becomes more barable....Go get a pedicure or something to pamper yourself.

• Options
    Ditto. Hugs all around.

WARNING. OTHERS' PREGNANCIES MENTIONED.

Friday/Saturday vent after finally collapsing in a puddle of tears:

Being asked by my patient if I had kids and then when I responded no, him saying "Well honey, what the heck you waiting on?"

Then, having two coworkers both in their second trimester talking about their pregnancy symptoms at length right in front of me (who know that I had a ruptured ectopic 2.5 weeks ago). 

And now, coming home from my shift and realizing that my boobs are sore again. This was a pregnancy symptom in a big way for me, but this time (I'm assuming -or my hormones are just off) it's aunt flow on her way since we haven't had sex since I was diagnosed with the ectopic at the end of January and my beta was 6 this week (We're trending it down to zero). But, it makes me so sad since I miss this being associated with pregnancy!

Thanks. Long rant over.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"