Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Sometimes I think about major issues, and for some reason I only think to bring them up to DH at night after we've gone to bed and turned the lights out. 

(Example: Please refer to my 'how do I buy a house?' thread I just posted this morning. It doesn't mean the decision is out of the blue, it's just that I have really poor timing bringing things up.) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm mad at DH because he told me he would never consider adoption, even if we couldn't conceive. I really want to adopt a child one day.

I hate our fish, I think It's stupid and annoying and it's food is stinky. DH is obsessed with this fish, he talks to it like a baby every morning.

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• Options
    I was bumping all during bible study last night. My bible is on my phone so no one knows. Muahahaha! >:) Eta: ●I have 12 packs of Dr Pepper hidden throughout the house so that T can't take them or judge me on how fast I drink them. ●The reason I carry a big purse in the winter is to hide a bag of potato chips, so that I have a snack where ever I go. ●I pretend to have the trots so I can sit in the bathroom and work without judgment (It's the warmest room in the house) ●I have a huge collection of pictures of the ridiculous faces I make in my phone, because when I look back at them I make myself laugh. ●I roll my eyes and blow raspberries at the profiles of people who start the stupid UO'S and FFFC's we've had lately. (CUT IT OUT PEOPLE) ● I'm pooping while I write this.
    Best FFFC evaaa! Love you @macylynn27

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    I pooped in the woods once.    It was cold and snowy.   There was a bunch of us having a bonfire in the middle of the woods,  back some gaswell road.   I had to go,  so I did.    We had toilet paper for the girls to pee,  so I just wiped and threw it on the forest floor with my poo.   

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to test this morning and accidentally peed in the toilet instead of the cup.  :-q

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    My husband has a horrible sense of smell and can generally only smell things when they're right next to his face or incredibly strong. When we walk past or into Bath and Bodyworks, he tells me that he can kind of smell something. I forget that not all men are this way, and I get confused when you guys talk about your husbands and your farts. I don't have to worry about that.
    TTC #1 06/13
    Diagnosed PCOS 09/14
    Femara+Trigger+TI=Baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm mad at DH because he told me he would never consider adoption, even if we couldn't conceive. I really want to adopt a child one day. I hate our fish, I think It's stupid and annoying and it's food is stinky. DH is obsessed with this fish, he talks to it like a baby every morning.
    I was talking to T about adoption the other day, and he said he wants to adopt, but he doesn't. He's afraid that he couldn't love the child like his own.
    I know he could and he would, but it's a valid fear, and something everyone should think about (if you are incapable of giving the child love then you shouldn't adopt, unlike that BITCH on my facebook said.) Maybe your H is just afraid that he can't give the child all the love they deserve? I don't know the whole story here, I'm not trying to act like I do, but I hope that you two can talk it out more and see if it's something like that at the root of it. GL!
    That's why he doesn't want to, he says he could never raise another mans child. It's not something for us to fight about right now because we just started trying, but I can see it being an issue in the future.

Married 9/28/13    Not TTC but I will love the ladies of the TTGP board forever           

image image

Every time I see this dog, I want it. 

TTGP April siggy challenge
    image     Turbo Man

• Options
    I felt like I had some good confessions this week, but I am such a foul mood, I can't remember any of them.  CD2 yesterday hit with a vengeance!  I kind of hate everybody right now!

Not you guys. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    gsalyer06 said:
    I went to test this morning and accidentally peed in the toilet instead of the cup.  :-q
    Was your toilet pregnant?

(Hope you were here for that one...)
    Nope. Sadz.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    WolFox said:
    Sometimes I think about major issues, and for some reason I only think to bring them up to DH at night after we've gone to bed and turned the lights out. 

(Example: Please refer to my 'how do I buy a house?' thread I just posted this morning. It doesn't mean the decision is out of the blue, it's just that I have really poor timing bringing things up.) 
    OMG C does this and it drives me INSANE!!! I'll be thisclose to falling asleep and she'll say something like "I don't know how we're ever going to get out of debt" or "Can you look at this mole and tell me if it looks like melanoma?" Seriously? NOW is a good time to talk about it? Write it down and talk to me about these deeper issues when I'm awake and have had a cup of coffee.
  • Options
    WolFox said:

OMG C does this and it drives me INSANE!!! I'll be thisclose to falling asleep and she'll say something like "I don't know how we're ever going to get out of debt" or "Can you look at this mole and tell me if it looks like melanoma?" Seriously? NOW is a good time to talk about it? Write it down and talk to me about these deeper issues when I'm awake and have had a cup of coffee.
    OMG - yes!!!  Only, my C decides to just randomly call me when he's driving to a job site and tell me that we need to think about restructuring his 401k, saving for a new tractor, going through last month's farm receipts.  And he calls me at work.  Like, damn dude, I'm busy here.  Well, maybe not, but the bump is more entertaining than your 401k.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options
    gsalyer06 said:
    It's not too late!!! Add bleach!!!!!!1!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

When I buy chocolate milk I hide it in the very back of the fridge and only drink it when H isn't home so I can have all the chocolate milks to myself. 

Me too! I love chocolate milk in my Cheerios and Rices Crispies so I need a lot for myself. Yum. Really I hide a ton of food from DH. He has no idea of all the good crap stashed in our house.
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010
    Married September 2010
    TTC August 2013
    BFP #1 05/12/2014 - EDD 01/11/2015

• Options
    I got a phone call yesterday and was offered a job, making A LOT more than I was making.

So my husband and I were discussing it last night of course he said it's up to me he could careless either way. Yes the paycheck would be nice I just REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to work again ever and deal with all that stress anymore.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    My confession is I don't know what my cervix feels like. I have never stuck my finger in there to feel it, I don't know if it is high, low, open, closed nothing. I went on some website that showed pictures of the cervix during different parts of the cycle and almost passed out. When I see people talking about their cervix position it get really lost and then I get nervous. 
  • Options
    My confession is I don't know what my cervix feels like. I have never stuck my finger in there to feel it, I don't know if it is high, low, open, closed nothing. I went on some website that showed pictures of the cervix during different parts of the cycle and almost passed out. When I see people talking about their cervix position it get really lost and then I get nervous. 
    I can't reach my cervix so I have no idea what it feels like. My fingers aren't long enough. I have a very deep vagina though. The doctors always comment on it when they do my IUI or a pap. Inevitably they'll say "I can't find your cervix... can someone get me a longer speculum?" That's always fun, especially when it's a lube-free session.
  • Options
    Alpresson said:
    I play with my boobs way too much. My nipple is out right now.
    Me too. I took mine for a spin after I read this.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've eaten a baby food pouch for breakfast twice this week. I was in a rush and had no time to make anything and I can eat it and drive. I'm also really lazy and I don't even need to chew. BONUS ;)
    They fruit ones are great to stir in with yogurt.

Haha! My friend and I were talking last night about how they are perfect snacks for breaks at work. She was feeding her boy the pea/corn combo and I was all "that looks so goooood".

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I can't reach my cervix so I have no idea what it feels like. My fingers aren't long enough. I have a very deep vagina though. The doctors always comment on it when they do my IUI or a pap. Inevitably they'll say "I can't find your cervix... can someone get me a longer speculum?" That's always fun, especially when it's a lube-free session.
    I'm so sorry, that has to be awful. I could not imagine and lube free. 
  • Options
    I think I'll be starting stims tonight but there's an open bottle of wine at home that I'd really like to keep drinking.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    amylee545amylee545 member
    edited February 2014
    I always "glance" in the windows of the cars parked in the "mothers with young children/expectant mothers" parking spot to see if they have a car seat in the car and get really mad if they don't. I try not to judge too hard, since an expectant mother doesn't necessarily need a car seat just yet if it's their first child or whatever. But it doesn't help my judging when I see a young man walking toward the car and getting in. Makes me maaaddd!!

ETA words

Me: 26   DH: 26
    Together since November 2006        Married September 5, 2011
    TTC #1 since August 2013           BFP on September 4, 2014
    Baby Girl due on May 11, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    redheadscu1redheadscu1 member
    edited February 2014

I got a phone call yesterday and was offered a job, making A LOT more than I was making.

So my husband and I were discussing it last night of course he said it's up to me he could careless either way. Yes the paycheck would be nice I just REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to work again ever and deal with all that stress anymore.

I can totally relate to this. I LOVE making money, but I HATE working. I've been home with a sick DS almost all week, and I'm dreading going back on Monday. Sometimes I kind of wish I'd get fired. Then I'd get to stay home without people being able to judge my decision to quit. This is exactly why I won't get fired. Sigh.

ETA: Grammar is hard.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"