Two Under 2

Britax B Agile double stroller

mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
edited February 2014 in Two Under 2
Hello Ladies!

I was wondering if anyone can provide insight into this stroller. I was set on it due to its maneuverability.

I have the Chicco key fit car seat that I will be using for this new baby and would like it to be able to be used with our double. However, the Chicco double stroller is a bus!

My question is, can you take the B Agile anywhere besides open places? Am I going to be able to get it through doorways?

Thoughts please! Sorry if this has been asked, just point me in the right direction.Thanks in advance.

ETA:spelling (mobile)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Britax B Agile double stroller

• I'm not sure.....I would think so. I do have a Valco Snap Dual that does go through standard doors (3 inches wider than the city select) & has an adaptor for your Chicco as well. I would look up reviews on it on You Tube if you are in the market. It is similar to the B-Agile but weighs only 22 lbs and has a huge basket. I love it because it pushes one handed, cleans easily, and is easier to open and close than my G-luxe (one step for both).
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • I have that stroller and it fits through doorways. The seats also recline way back. I started using it when my son was about 6 weeks. When I reclined the seat back his head didn't flop around at all, it stayed put.

There is a latch on the side that locks the stroller. When you unlatch, the stroller easily unfolds. To fold it back up, you just push a button on the side and pull the strap and its done. It is very nice in the way it maneuvers and it is fairly lightweight. I use it all the time. It might take a little getting used to going through doors, but once u know how to maneuver it, it is fantastic. I also have the chicco keyfit and it will not fit with an adapter on that stroller, that is the only downside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • @TaviaBrad

Your response is a review of the B Agile or the Valco Snap? Because i thought the Chicco will work B Agile with the adapter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • @TaviaBrad Your response is a review of the B Agile or the Valco Snap? Because i thought the Chicco will work B Agile with the adapter.
    B Agile. I thought the same thing as you. The Chicco works with the B-Agile Single but not the double.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • TaviaBrad said:

@TaviaBrad

Your response is a review of the B Agile or the Valco Snap? Because i thought the Chicco will work B Agile with the adapter.

B Agile. I thought the same thing as you. The Chicco works with the B-Agile Single but not the double.

Here's the adaptor for the Snap.

https://shop.valcobaby.com/p/snap-dual-car-seat-adaptor/accessories_car-seat-adaptors?pp=8
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • The seatbacks on the B-Agile double are shorter than the B-Agile single which may make it not a great fit for taller kids.  I think they are only 18 inches tall. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • As PP said, you can't use the chicco with the b-agile. I've been browsing and keep seeing that.  Very bummed. We have the chicco and I wanted the double b-agile. Thinking city mini might be way to go.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"