May 2014 Moms

A newb style question about BH

I swear I've been through pregnancy before and not that long ago. But I rarely got BH with DS and I don't remember the discomfort wrapping clear around to my back. My lower back has been randomly tightening. It doesn't really hurt but I feel a throbbing sensation when it tightens like that. Is this something to be concerned about?

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: A newb style question about BH

• I think those are Braxton Hicks.  I had irritable uterus with DS and had pretty bad and regular contractions for a long time. My understanding was that as long as they didn't produce dialation, you were ok.  But that was like 2 years ago so things may have changed...idk.  Sorry you are having pain!
    IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • I figured it was but I feel like I don't remember anything from last time. Pregnancy brain strikes again! I think I'll just see how it goes this weekend and go from there. Also, kinda gross but BH make me fart. Lol

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • Mine don't usually involve the back. I would probably pay attention to them and if it continues give your doc a call. With my last pregnancy the only time I had any back cramping was when I was in labor, so for me that would be a little freaky.
    image    image

• I figured it was but I feel like I don't remember anything from last time. Pregnancy brain strikes again! I think I'll just see how it goes this weekend and go from there. Also, kinda gross but BH make me fart. Lol
    They have been making me fart too.. I get so gassy >.<
    Mine also seem to wrap to my back also.. and the cramp I get hurts like hell but lasts only a minute or less.

BabyName Tickerphoto 75ef5a71-68f7-493a-9994-4a2f39b863ae_zps6e964811.jpg
    ~*March Siggy Challenge-Favorite Dr. Suess Book*~
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"