Parenting

WFD? And are we drinking yet?

Re: WFD? And are we drinking yet?

• Leinenkugel Summer Shandy is on the shelves y'all!! Sorry, @missyishere i tried to be good
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • WasNotWas said:

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy is on the shelves y'all!! Sorry, @missyishere i tried to be good

20 pushups now! J/k

Kinda

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • WasNotWas said:
    Leinenkugel Summer Shandy is on the shelves y'all!! Sorry, @missyishere i tried to be good
    Yippee!!! Now if it would only get warm enough to truly enjoy it!
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• GotGingy said:
    pobrecita said:
    Bloody Mary here. Dinner is tuna croquettes. MH is cooking for the second night in a row. Holla!
    Can he come teach mine?  DH won't cook unless it's breakfast.
    But breakfast for dinner is so good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • casholmescasholmes member
    edited February 2014
    Grandmas can suck @casholmes.  My grandma is so out of touch with reality.  My last pregnancy she almost cried because I drove the car at five months pregnant and MH was a passenger.  She repeatedly told family members that it was terrible that MH didn't drive me around.
    Ahaha yes. DS is a month old and she still wants to know if DH carries him up and down the stairs for me.
    imageimage
  • WasNotWas said:

20 pushups now! J/k

Kinda
    To be fair, I was rally good today.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • I have no idea what's going on in any of the other threads... so hi! :)

Add me to this list..... A fucking spreadsheet would most likely help...... probably not!!! Lolol

• @lovesthelou I am on a computer for once, and I must say I love your siggy gif.:)
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Oh @loveactually4 I'm sorry. Passes more wine.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • pobrecita said:

Three more weeks of pelvic rest. Fuuuuck.

I feel ya. I want to have ALL THE SEX and I can't. I also know as soon As I get the ok I won't want it anymore.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I thought I would have Chinese food by now. H is still at work. Fuuck, I'm getting HANGRY! Sharing a car is not working for me, at all. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • jorkz821jorkz821 member
    edited February 2014
    @klondikebar homemade perogies are the best! Especially dessert ones, like apple, with a side of whipped cream. Or ice cream.

ETA autocorrect fail.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• GotGingy said:
    SD just told me my armpits smell like chicken.  I don't know how to take this. 
    Like fried chicken or real, live chicken?
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • @loveactually4 Holy shit..sorry about the pants situation. Your boss sounds like she's a hoot! All the wine for you,dear.

Just put the kiddo to bed...it was a late night for him since he decided to nap until almost 6:30pm today.

Im pissed about my disappointing Chinese food. Boo hiss.
  • NeneCakiesNeneCakies member
    edited February 2014
    I am in the process of ruining my dental work with red wine and Oreos. I kinda wish I'd consumed them right before the cleaning. Can you imagine the horror?

eta: words

• @jorkz I just saw warnings it's going to be -50 overnight, is that you guys too or just SK?

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• -50 sounds awful :|

We might get snow this weekend. I have gotten a warning telling me to look out for more updates this weekend every day this week. I get it. We may or may not get some amount of snow.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • @jorkz I just saw warnings it's going to be -50 overnight, is that you guys too or just SK?

Oh wow. We're only -40 with windchill overnight but after a certain point it doesn't even matter anymore. Then a couple more days of stupid cold then above freezing for March! Woooohooooooo! ::breaks out shorts::
    SQUIRREL!!!

• I drank last night and everybody was already gone :((

I feel like I'm getting sick so probably won't be drinking tonight.

Hey now! Not everybody
    :x
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited February 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Have you eaten a pierogi before @motherofpearl85? If not, put it on your to do list for tomorrow.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • I posted a feminism type thing on FB this morning, and forgot to make it so my grandpa couldn't see. I just logged on FB and, sure enough, he commented on it. Feminism is a lie that was created from keeping GOD (he always capitalizes the whole thing) out of our thinking. Just in case you were wondering.
    -------------------------------------
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Enchiladas were awesome! And now I am onto my angry orchard :) mmmmmmm

• I have never  heard of dessert perogies. That sounds like it could be good. 

eta: I had never heard of perogies at all before moving to PA. 
    Oooo or ricotta filled pierogies! And prune filled
    No. Why would you ruin a pierogi like that?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am terrible. Most of the time when my daughter misbehaves I laugh. I cannot hide it from her. It is bad :|

• I don't like to mix wine with anything.  It's a sensitive drink.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"