Breastfeeding

Plugged duct

I believe I have a plugged duct started early this am, I've had hot shower , warm compress frequent feedings everything ! I leak a lot from that side in general and that hasn't changed but I've noticed on the last few breast pads greenish discharge ? Is that the plug coming out ?? No signs of mastitis yet. Any thoughts or experience with this

Re: Plugged duct

• i would see your care provider. nipple discharge is not generally a symptom that's associated with either a plugged duct or mastitis.
  • This could be entirely different, but I've had to have two abscesses drained due to untreated Mastitis (I had no idea I had Mastitis since I didn't show symptoms so it went days untreated). Both times they told me that the pus drained was greenish which was a sign of infection. You may want to call your doctor and check?

TTC since April 2011. DH Dx MFI in February 2012. BFP #1: 7.16.12. MMC dx: 8.22.12, D&C 8.28.12, TTC Again November 2012. DH Varicocele repair November 2012; Repeat SA showed "dramatic" improvement February 2013 (awesome!)
    BFP #2: 3.26.13, EDC: 12.7.13. Anya born December 9th, 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies ill do that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"