Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend adventures

Anyone have anything they are looking forward to this weekend ?    Anything exciting happening in your worlds ?   I am taking my step daughter and her friend ice skating Saturday night.   I am excited and scared at the same time.....I only did this once before many years ago and I don't think I let go of the wall.    I hope I don't regret not wearing a helmet.     :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend adventures

• DH just told me he is taking me to Pandora this weekend to get me a bracelet and some charms for my birthday (which is today)! I am now looking forward to that and my birthday dinner at my momma's Saturday! 

Nathaniel Richard born 12/20/14
    Dating 7/2/2004 * Married 8/16/2008
  • My BFF is coming to visit and bringing her 16 year old daughter and friend.  What do 16 year olds do for fun?
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday @French816!

H is working on the farm and I'm finally doing all of the books for the farm and our taxes.  Heavy sigh.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Thanks @mmb248!

• @frenchy816  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !  :)

@Yellowbag My step daughter is 13,  I can't imagine what 16 year olds do for fun.  If I had to guess it would be text and play with their iphone/ipad.

@mmb248  ugh....that doesn't sound like fun.   My parents own a farm and the amount of paperwork  my mom does for taxes is just insane.    :(

Me 32-DH 38

BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Thanks all! 

• Working and sitting thru 2 more rounds of snow :-|
  • Working and sitting thru 2 more rounds of snow :-|
    We have more snow coming too :( I feel your pain. I'm so over winter. 

• @divinemsbee I am so jealous!  Where do you live that you can garden in February ?   I wanna plant stuffs!!!    We are lugging around bags of salt for the driveway here  :(

Me 32-DH 38

• I have my good friends bachelorette in Philly this weekend! So excited to see my friends and have a girls weekend!!

• mander82 said:
    @divinemsbee I am so jealous!  Where do you live that you can garden in February ?   I wanna plant stuffs!!!    We are lugging around bags of salt for the driveway here  :(
    Central TX. We'll probably get another 'cold' snap, but it's unlikely to go below freezing long enough to hurt anything again this year. Of course in July we'll have weeks in the 100s with no rain for a month and I'll be on water restriction while trying to save my plants. So, it evens out. My mom lives in UT and she won't be able to start planting until after Mother's Day.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going to the mall ALONE on Friday night to purchase some new bags, some new cologne for DH and perfume for me, and possibly some extra prizes  that I find along the way.  
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• mander82 said:
    @divinemsbee I am so jealous!  Where do you live that you can garden in February ?   I wanna plant stuffs!!!    We are lugging around bags of salt for the driveway here  :(
    Central TX. We'll probably get another 'cold' snap, but it's unlikely to go below freezing long enough to hurt anything again this year. Of course in July we'll have weeks in the 100s with no rain for a month and I'll be on water restriction while trying to save my plants. So, it evens out. My mom lives in UT and she won't be able to start planting until after Mother's Day.
    Oh my...well then.  Yeah, weeks in the 100's with no rain doesn't sound enjoyable  :(    I scheduled June 5th and 6th off of work to plant my flower beds and garden.  Last year I tried in May, and ended up rescheduling because we were still getting so many frosts that no one had plants yet.    Happy gardening to you!    I can't wait !    :)

Me 32-DH 38

• This will hopefully be another fun filled weekend. One of my close friends will be in a play this Friday night that my friends and I will be attending. After the play one of my guy friends rented out a club for his birthday party and we will have a VIP table waiting for us. Saturday and Sunday I will be working on the closets in my house, trying to get all the extra stuff cleaned out and donated to the Goodwill. H will be off on Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully we can do something with the boys. 
  • Baby shower on Sunday
    :(|)

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • My RE testing cycle follow-up appointment is tomorrow afternoon. We're going to that and then getting (or not getting) the appropriate amount of hammered in relation to how I feel about any plan we do (or do not) come up with.

Oh, and grocery shopping.

And don't worry, our kids will be gone this weekend.
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• 3 ballet classes and I invited my parents over for lunch on Saturday. Grocery shop. And I need to run to target for some stuff.  Nothin' crazy!
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Test driving cars so that I can finally stop driving the hunk of junk. And gardening.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• RinnyBee said:
    We are meeting with a builder... Not 100% sure how it's going to go, but my husband is pretty picky and we've been having a hard time finding a house.  I don't know how I feel about living with my parents for another 6 months, but we shall see how it goes.
    We lived with my grandma for 2 years to save for our house. It's worth it in the end.

DS born 12/29/14

• YellowBagYellowBag member
    edited February 2014

Happy Birthday @MauiBliss, @frenchy816!

Edit- tag fail.

• I'm leaving for Disney World tomorrow morning! It's a girls trip with my best friend and her sister. I'm super excited!! I'll be there with all the other louisiana transplants avoiding mardi gras and taking advantage of the week off of school.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm leaving for Disney World tomorrow morning! It's a girls trip with my best friend and her sister. I'm super excited!! I'll be there with all the other louisiana transplants avoiding mardi gras and taking advantage of the week off of school.
    We did this when I was in high school and it was great.  H and are are doing the same and heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow afternoon.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Happy Birthday!!! @frenchy816 and @mauibliss
    Fucking bump!!!!
  •  @frenchy816 and @mauibliss Happy Birthday! Hope you both have an awesome weekend!

DS born 12/29/14

• What? No one's mentioned the Oscars? We're throwing an Oscar party on Sunday, and I'm actually really excited about putting it all together. There will be a full popcorn bar (with a mini-popcorn machine), a red carpet, Oscar bingo...you're all invited.

@LinnyDan12 Good luck at Ikea! It's where marriages are made or broken.   ;)  But seriously, I hope you guys have fun in spite of how overwhelming it can be.

Happy birthday @frenchy816 and @mauibliss!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • @LinnyDan12 numerar countertops? We installed those and it was the best choice we could have ever made!! Two years later and they still look brand new!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• @LinnyDan12 we bought a quart of waterlox and I put 4 coats on the underside and 8 on the top. This has done the trick for us. We aren't super careful with them and we still haven't gotten any water marks or anything.
    It was the best $300 we spent. Another $60 on paint, $100 on pergo flooring and new appliances and that was our kitchen "reno"

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• @LinnyDan12 - thanks! I was the same way. I went in wanting the birch, but loved the beech IRL and went with that. DH said they were easy to install. GL and let me know how you make out!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Thanks for all the love ladies! :) 

@Mauibliss -- Happy birthday!  <:-P I hope it's a fabulous day!

• Happy Birthday @MauiBliss, @frenchy816!

I'm on call this weekend so my exciting plans are working all the shifts the part timers can't seem to handle and sleeping.

Anniversary

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

• We're driving to PA to get a countertop from IKEA on Saturday. I've only been there once and felt very overwhelmed and DH has never been but kind of hates people, so this should be interesting. I'm so excited to move forward on our project though!
    I love IKEA... Whenever I go to Chicago to take my oldest to see his dad, I always rent a truck so I can go to IKEA... 
  • Watching the Oscars!! anybody else geekily excited for them? Yeah I watch the red carpet pre-show too ;)
  • Joy2611 said:
    I'm installing a backsplash.  Oh yes.  This will be interesting.
    I'm REMOVING a back-splash and getting ready for our new counter tops & back-splash next week!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Happy birthday @frenchy816! Mine is on Sunday, so we are going out with friends Saturday night to celebrate.
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• SD has a soccer game tomorrow morning & DH has to work tomorrow, so after soccer, I'm heading home and I'm gonna open up all the windows (weather permitting here in Seattle) and clean the house. Furbaby Sadie has a vet appt in the afternoon & then we are having a couple friends over for a kitchen demolition dinner party. We're removing our counter tops and back-splash & getting ready for our new ones, which should be ready any day for installation! I'm so excited!

Sunday, we're having friends over in the afternoon to watch NASCAR and eat food. 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"