Grey's Anatomy — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

Grey's Anatomy

Me and my little man are so excited it's back on tonight.
[Deleted User]n8swifeCambury108playball13lilypienmessimyugoglencocoredmond_stephMelissaAng41[Deleted User]peitri[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]KelseyHunter210[Deleted User]tyedyeme12

Re: Grey's Anatomy

• Your LO is adorable!!! and that onsie is cute.
    kendra and jon
  • He's so cute, love the onsie and I'm so excited too! :)

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
    kendra and jon[Deleted User]
  • Woohoo!!! Team Matthew or team Jackson?! I'm team Matthew. As sexy as Jackson is, I just can't with the whole I love you at the wedding shit!
    kendra and jonyty0205
  • I'm team Jackson. Only for myself though because he is yummy. She should pick Matthew. I'm sick of this back and forth crap. It's Meredith and mcdreamy all over again.

So excited for this to be back on, have been going through withdrawals. Unfortunately I'm at work tonight so I will be catching it late and won't be back to this thread for any spoilers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

ugoglencocokendra and jon
  • I'm excited it's back too. Totally team Jackson
  • Team April doesn't deserve either. She gets on my nerves.
    Hooray for the Phillies!
    ugoglencoco
  • Does anyone know if this is the last season? I know Christina is leaving which sucks. I don't think Iike mommy Meredith. And April doesn't deserve either guy. Blegh
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    [Deleted User]
  • Does anyone know if this is the last season? I know Christina is leaving which sucks. I don't think Iike mommy Meredith. And April doesn't deserve either guy. Blegh

Nope I think Meredith and shepherd are both signed on for at least one more year. My brain hurts too much to think of their real names.

• It seems like this show hadn't been on in forever. Team Jackson and mainly bc I don't like his girlfriend, she annoys me.
    kendra and jon[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Team Matthew. I just liked the reasoning April went through to GET to the wedding. Plus, that proposal?

[Deleted User]
  • That proposal was pretty awesome!!!
  • I forget, was the proposal a 'flash mob'?
  • I forget, was the proposal a 'flash mob'?

Yep :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards