Stay at Home Moms
Options

bad parenting?

Ds is super tired today. He usually is because he has a playgroup on Wednesday and then Thursday he just wants to veg out.

So this morning i let him watch 90 minutes of tv and he spent the rest of the morning sitting at the table doing the same puzzle over and over. Now he is having quiet time in his room. He isn't sleeping but just playing with his stuffies and chatting to himself.

It is very relaxing but i sort of judge myself for not making him play more today. Or at least being more interative with me. Lol

Bad parenting or should i just enjoy it? It is only 2pm here so I still have a whole afternoon to figure out how to entertain him.
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bad parenting?

• Options
    We just started quiet time up again this week. He hasn't happen or had quiet time since before Christmas. It is amazing! It is impacting his night sleep a bit it seems. But totally worth it to have some me time!

• Options
    We ALL need days to veg out! It's rely good once in a while or even once a week. Not bad at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We take full advantage of down time. It's only bad if you let your kid watch a ton of tv and don't interact everyday, not once in a while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the reassurance. After quiet time we read books and had pillow case races. Haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"