September 2012 Moms
Options

Random - formula checks

Has anyone else started getting them a ton again lately? It seems like there is no year attached to L and they think she is an infant again. Anyone else noticed this? I never even bought formula so the checks make me laugh a little.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Random - formula checks

• Options
    I had stopped getting checks altogether which is fine, but then recently started getting checks for toddler formula again..  It is so weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    If any of you get Enfagro and want to send them to me...I won't complain! LO is on Enfagrow Soy (lactose intolerance) for toddlers.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If any of you get Enfagro and want to send them to me...I won't complain! LO is on Enfagrow Soy (lactose intolerance) for toddlers.
    I'll remember that next time I get one!

• Options

@LLBean2012 I will look this weekend and let you know if I have any and try to remember in the future!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    I still get toddler ones, but I'm wondering how to get on the list again for this baby? Does anyone know? I didn't ending up using any formula with DS1, but I know there's that possibility with DS2 and I also like to be able to give them away if not.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I still get toddler ones, but I'm wondering how to get on the list again for this baby? Does anyone know? I didn't ending up using any formula with DS1, but I know there's that possibility with DS2 and I also like to be able to give them away if not.
    You may be able to go on and add a new baby. I honestly am not sure because I never did it the first time. I think I got signed up through my registries.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

You may be able to go on and add a new baby. I honestly am not sure because I never did it the first time. I think I got signed up through my registries.

Me too. Or, I think so? I was surprised when they started coming. I'll have to just check out their websites!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"