July 2014 Moms
Options

~*~PgAL Check in 2/27~*~

Welcome to the PgAL July 2014 Check-In!

This is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss and due in the month of July. Get comfy ladies!  I hope we are all here for a nice long time!

Since soon everyone will be finding out what they are having (unless you are team green) I decided to add a new question so that I can update our list! 

I am also going to be cleaning house soon, if you haven't replied in the last month I will taking you off the check-in. You can always ask to join later if I removed you in error. 

***Please make sure to leave me your username and EDD if you aren't already on the list below. Also, make sure to let me know if your EDD changed so I can update the list.  I didn’t get everyone’s EDD last week so double check and let me know.*** 

@1982Babies EDD 6/24/14 Team Green

@pantherRN EDD 7/3/14

@hope1017 EDD 7/4/14 Team Blue

@BettyBoop86 EDD 7/5/14 Team Blue

@hopalong1015 EDD 7/7/14 Team Pink

@AnotherDreamer EDD 7/10/14 (Twins) Team Green

@ichabody EDD 7/10/14 Team Green

@JE2249 EDD 7/10/13

@e_cruiz EDD 7/11/14 Team Green

@Qfrump EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@SherylA80 EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@suzelizabeth EDD 7/11/14 Team Blue

@SweetTamale38 EDD 7/11/14 Team Green

@bluebear1588 EDD 7/13/14 

@bunny0711 EDD 7/13/14 Team Pink

@Bpaws EDD 7/15/14

@slensic EDD 7/15/14 Team Blue

@mamabc14 EDD 7/17/14 Team Pink

@Stefaniew26 EDD 7/18/14

@uagirl EDD 7/19/14

@silverlining8d EDD 7/20/14

@AmericanInOz EDD 7/21/14 Team Green

@Erica1110 EDD 7/21/14

@lamarei EDD 7/21/14

@CoNativegal EDD 7/22/14 Team Blue

@Shanaynerz EDD 7/24/14 (Twins) Team Purple (1 of each)

@Saritaota614 EDD 7/24/14

@Alysie89 EDD 7/25/14

@LeaLupins EDD 7/25/14

@Tealowl EDD 7/25/14 Team Green

@SuperKim13 EDD 7/28/14 Team Green

@eortman EDD 7/30/14

**********************************************************************************

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

XXXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next)

XXXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

XXXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?

XXXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?

XXXX

Favorite moment of the week?

XXXX

Least favorite moment of the week?

XXXX

*~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

What is your favorite girl scout cookie?

XXXX

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

Re: ~*~PgAL Check in 2/27~*~

• Options

@eortman I hope you are having a better week!

@suzelizabeth I am sorry about the fluid on the kidneys, that stuff is always so stressful.

@Saritaota614 Good luck on your A/S Monday!

@Anotherdreamer How did your appointment go?

@e_cruiz Good luck on your A/S on Monday! Mine is Tuesday.

@superkim13 How did your A/S go?

@AmericaninOz Is your pelvic pain any better this week?

@lealupins Your A/S is tomorrow right? Good luck!

@SherylA80 I am so glad you are feeling good about things!

@Shanaynerz I hope pgal brain is better this week!

@SweetTamale38 How was your appointment this week?

@CONativeGal I am glad you are leaving a place that is so stressful for you, when is your last day?

@BettyBoop86 I am sorry you are still on zofran, but so glad it is helping.

@Qfrump Yay for team blue!! How did your appointment go? I hope everything looks like it will clear up on it’s own.

@mamabc14 How was your appointment yesterday?

@hopalong1015 Welcome! I am so sorry about your friends baby, that is always so scary and heartbreaking.

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Options

20weeks 2days, banana and HALF BAKED!!!!

pretty good this week

I am beginning to have freak out moments, I know it's because my A/S is next week and I always freak before appointments. 

Monday ob appt, Tuesday A/S

Feeling him move, although I wish it was more frequently. Stupid anterior placenta

DD and I both being sick

It's a tie between samoa's and tagalongsimageimage

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks @slensic. It has been a very rough week but I feel things starting to improve again.

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 18 wks - sweet potato

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next) Not yet - March 10th!

Some trouble sleeping. It's getting harder to get comfortable and a bit of nausea, but I think that is because I haven't been eating frequently enough.

This week was horrendous. Tuesday was our EDD for the LO we lost. I did not have a very good few days leading up to that day and on the day. However, I am beginning to feel a bit better again and am trying to stay positive and look forward to the excitement of our ultrasound on the 10th.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? In case you missed it, my ultrasound where we find out the sex and get to see LO again is March 10th. Is it obvious that I am really looking forward to it?

My DS listened to baby's heartbeat with me on the doppler the other night. Since then he has been asking to hear it again. Last night he asked right at bedtime and I told him no it was too late we could do it tomorrow. He said "Good, then sissy can hear it, too!" You wouldn't think a 4 year old would get so excited about a heartbeat, but he thinks it's awesome.

Tuesday

Lemonades :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

@anotherdreamer Prayers that your LO's stay put and healthy well past the next few weeks! :-) The extra stress of having your scan on your loss anniversary just sucks. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @AnotherDreamer Thinking of you and your LO's ((big hugs)) That is so stressful. My bff is currently on bedrest because of slight cervical shortening, spotting and contractions. She only has a singleton and is 26 weeks but she would like to make it to 34 weeks if possible. It's so scary, she also is trying to deal with a toddler at home too. 

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Options
    19 weeks 3days, mango!

Our little stinker sat breech on my bladder and just waved at us during the whole scan. I'd like to know, but it won't bother me to wait it out if we must. Trying again in 4 weeks.

My symptoms continue to get worse. I am throwing up pretty much everything solid and half of my liquids. The other night almost landed us in the ER because I couldn't stop throwing up for almost 4 hours. The extreme body itching is terrible. I have appointments to see specislists, but of course you have to wait to get in. I'm not sure if the fatigue is because of the pregnancy or the vomiting.

PGAL brain is better since the last scan on Monday. We finally announced on Facebook. Even though I'm pretty best up, I guess our baby is just doing splendidly.

We just had our A/S, so I guess I'm looking forward to seeing the dermatologist and try to stop this itching!

Favorite moment: seeing LO waving like a fool at us. The side shot of the spine was really neat because we could see each little vertebra.

Least favorite: constant vomiting and itching.

Best GSC ever is Samoas!!
  • Options

Hi @slensic!  Thank you for running check-in!  I've been so bad at keeping up with check-in!  

19w3d - a mango!  EDD - 7/21/14

Ugh!  The heartburn is really setting in!  It just feels constant!  And of course I am exhausted.

Good days and bad days.  Such a roller coaster of emotions!

My next OB appt is next Friday and my A/S is 3/10!

The arrival of my snoogle!

Any day I worked!  Just crazy busy at my office lately.

I have to pick a favorite?  Samoa's were always my favorite, but lately I am craving some thin mints.  I was devastated that the girl scouts outside of the grocery store the other day were sold out of thin mints.  I settled for some Samoas and Tagalongs.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options

I would really like to be added, if possible!! I've some how missed these check ins but being somewhat of a regular poster, I think it'd be nice to be a part of the check in as well. Thanks!

EDD: July 13, 2014

TEAM BLUE!!!!!

20 weeks 4 days

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next)

BLUE!!!!!

Overall, I feel better than 1st trimester. But, I suffer from a lot of lower back pain from my scoliosis. My sciatica is bad, and my right leg has a ton of bad veins which are bothering me at night. Other than that, I feel good!

Since my A/S went well, my PGAL brain has subsided quite a bit. I am also feeling him move a lot now, which is a huge help. Of course, on the days he is quiet, I freak out and get my Doppler. haha

My 20 week apt is tomorrow morning and I will get the official results from my A/S on Monday. I am literally counting down the days until V Day!!!

My DD asking if she can feel baby brother kick!!

Probably when the ultrasound tech told me I wouldn't be able to watch at all during my A/S. That blew.

Samoas (sp?)- I bought 3 boxes from my neighbor and I know they are all just sitting in the back of her SUV taunting me until she passes them out.....I want to raid her car in the middle of the night like a raccoon.

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

• Options
    edited February 2014

Hey, I was listed on this check-in before, but now my name is missing:(  Please add me back! LOL!  EDD July 30th and Team Blue!  Thanks! :)

I'm 18 weeks, 1 day, and I am now a sweet potato:)

We're Team Blue!

They're getting 'better', but I'm still feleing 'ill' from time to time.

Doing OK...Had my 'preliminary' A/S scan a couple days ago (as we had found out our previous baby had all these issues at the A/S in Aug. and lost him a few days later)...and everything looks GREAT!  Dr. still wants me back in 2 more weeks when I'm officially 20 weeks, so I'll just go with it (though, I don't see it as necessary, LOL)

My regular OB (HB/Doppler Check) is next Friday, and my 'official' 20 week A/S (as my 'almost' 18 week A/S went perfectly!) will be the 12th...FX, please!

Find out everything looked terrific at my (almost) 18 week A/S earlier this week!

feeling sick a couple times at night...NOT fun!

oooh, tough one!  I love the coconut/choc ones (not sure how to spell them, LOL), and the thin mints!

• Options

20w5d, banana

for some odd reason nausea has come back and I experienced real heartburn for the first time in my life - did not liek that feeling at all

Really good this week, yesterday was the anniversary of when I got my BFP last year, and I got a little emotional but remembered my little angel in a positive way. My sister had a loss years ago so when I miscarried last year she said now there are litle cousins playin in heaven, that's the image I have in my head. It may sound weird but I feel good to know they have each other.

So looking forward to the A/S on monday. I just hope we don't get as much snow as they are calling for.

Favorite moment of the week?<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

DH feeling LO move

nausea rearing it's ugly head

Tie between thin mints  and lemonades

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    I would like to be added too please! Not sure how I've missed this!

EDD 7/24/14
    Team pink!

19 weeks/ mango

Girl

Getting better for the most part

Been good. Both of my losses were early on but even though I've made it this far I am still stressed. Especially right before my appointments.

I am really excited to hit the 20 week mark and get past the A/S. Hoping everything will go well!

I have felt the baby move/kick the past 2 nights in a row... after not feeling her move for a week, it was just what I needed!

The headaches I have been getting at night the past few nights.

Tire between somoas and thin mints

:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hey, I was listed on this check-in before, but now my name is missing:(  Please add me back! LOL!  EDD July 30th and Team Blue!  Thanks! :)

We're Team Blue!

Doing OK...Had my 'preliminary' A/S scan a couple days ago (as we had found out our previous baby had all these issues at the A/S in Aug. and lost him a few days later)...and everything looks GREAT!  Dr. still wants me back in 2 more weeks when I'm officially 20 weeks, so I'll just go with it (though, I don't see it as necessary, LOL)

My regular OB (HB/Doppler Check) is next Friday, and my 'official' 20 week A/S (as my 'almost' 18 week A/S went perfectly!) will be the 12th...FX, please!

Find out everything looked terrific at my (almost) 18 week A/S earlier this week!

oooh, tough one!  I love the coconut/choc ones (not sure how to spell them, LOL), and the thin mints!

I had some formatting issues and a few people were lost! You will be back next week.
    @CaitNMatt of course I will add you. I was actually wondering why you weren't in the check in the other day when I was PgAL.
    Loving seeing "seeing" some ladies who haven't checked in awhile!

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• Options
    Ahhh i missed last week...just been so busy (moving house next month)...@slensic i read the previous post and thank you for asking about the heartburn. I never thought heartburn was so awful but I'm glad I don't have it everyday.

I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow...fruit? Yea i don't know. Lol.

XXXX

The hearthburn is every now and then but when it comes it comes!!!! I can't breath properly when im sitting down or laying down.

Right now it's killing me. I don't know why but I keep stressing about if the baby is ok.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll finally hear the results from the A/S results.

The baby keeps moving which makes me smile every time he does.

None.

*~*~*was~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*
    I have never tried those cookies....am I weird? Lol.
  • Options

19 weeks, 4 days - mango

My pelvic pain is getting worse. Most mornings and evenings I'm limping around cause it's so sore. I went back to the PT this week and she said I just need to keep doing my exercises and wear the belt only sparingly. I only wore it once last week but ouch I'm sick of this :(

I'm great :) We had a fab A/S yesterday, everything looked perfect and baby's foot was 3/4 the size of his head lol! big feet I guess. It made me feel SO comforted to see him moving around and doing well. The daily movement REALLY puts my PGAL mind at ease - a lot

I don't have another Ob appt for a few weeks, the day I get back from my int'l trip - so it'll be nice to hear the hb after all that travel

Finding out the sex :) Although we're keeping it between dh & I

Damn pelvis!! PT put tape across my back to 'support the area' but it was so itchy by the next day I took it off, I swear it does nothing anyway. I just keep religiously doing my exercises and I hope to stregthen those muscles so it doesn't get worse *sigh

I honestly haven't had one in YEARS since I dont' live int he states, but I remember loving the thin mint ones

• Options
    19 weeks

I've noticed more shortness of breath.

Awful. As predicted, the few days before an appointment I start doubting everything.

A/s on Monday!

Leaving work today, it was a rough week.

When a client eloped (escaped) from my car.

Thin mints
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Options
    @slensic - My last day was actually 2/21 and I am starting to feel so good about my decision. I am still dealing with some lingering issues while trying to officially part ways, which is sad and pathetic on their part, but it will be over soon. Thanks for asking!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?19w3d - a mango!If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer next)XXXX
    I feel great. The hunger has really kicked in, I cannot get over how much I am eating, and about 80% of it is very healthy, so I feel like I am even hungrier for stuff that will stick to my bones. :) The sciatic nerve pain has been bad, but I am trying to be active every day so I can hopefully work it out.
    I feel good, we had a great appointment yesterday and the doctor said everything looks right on track.
    We have our final test next week where I will be 20w1d, so I think that's the last of the sequential screening or quad screening? Not so sure. Not nervous, because the first one went well and everything looks good so far, but I think after a good appointment there, I will be really 150% excited for this little guy and wanting to shout it from the rooftops!
    My appointment this week and trying a new veggie (partly) recipe my husband loved. Now that I am not working I actually have time to cook again, so I made cauliflower, bacon, cheddar and scallion fritters with a Cholula sour cream sauce and a side of steamed kale :)
    Least favorite moment of the week?Hearing that my company told me one thing to my face when parting ways, and then having a coworker call me to give me heads up that a very different scenario was trying to be docked from my last paycheck. Amazing who we work alongside everyday without seeing the evil.
    What is your favorite girl scout cookie?Tough one, I love a sleeve of thin mints. But I love the old school trefoils and lately have been envisioning dipping them in chocolate! :D
  • Options

@slensic - Thanks for thinking of me.  We had a good appointment.  I will be thinking of you in the coming days -- I hope your A/S and appointment are fantastic!

I tried to read everybody's post, but time got away from this time.  I'm sorry.  I want to wish all of you a peaceful week with lots of happy baby growth!!!  HUGS!!!

Wrapping up Week 20, Banana, and moving onto 21 tomorrow. YAY!

I never really had morning sickness, and I don't think I have it now, but I have had random instances where something didn't mix right and I got sick.  We suspect it might be cheese -- or certain cheeses.  This stresses me out because I can barely eat enough food as it is.  I'm trying to eat more liquid nutrition more often.

Just get nervous when the baby is quiet for long periods.  Some days are busy days, some days are quiet.  I have to relax more.

Not for a few weeks.

Hearing the heartbeat on Tuesday. :)

Can't really pinpoint one.  It was a quiet week.

Tagalongs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    slensic said:

We're Team Blue!

I had some formatting issues and a few people were lost! You will be back next week. @CaitNMatt of course I will add you. I was actually wondering why you weren't in the check in the other day when I was PgAL. Loving seeing "seeing" some ladies who haven't checked in awhile!

LOL, no worries!  Much appreciated!!! Thank you:)
  • Options

going on 21 weeks this weekend. Banana 

XXXX

still just sleepy in the evenings. I cant cook dinner because I will fall asleep on the kitchen floor. :) lol 

There are those abbreviations again... what does T and P mean? The only abbreviation I use are OMG and LOL ;) 

March 5th  and Ultra Sound March 28th

the rain Ive been getting. Its made me extra sleepy and I got to nap for once :)

well to be honest its bathroom time. good grief  

thin mints yes please

Elijah James Due July 14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @hopalong1015 thank you...i had my doctors appointment today and they told me that everything looked good and the baby is measuring right on track. My mind is more are ease now. :)
  • Options

19 weeks, a mango

A little boy!

Better

Doing great now since everything looks great with LO

Just had our A/S yesterday so next appts won't be for 4 more weeks

Seeing our new little guy on the big screen and knowing he is healthy

Stress related to house buying

Thin Mints...I hope the GS start selling them at the stores soon because I didn't have one to order from this year!

• Options

22 Weeks, Papaya!!!

Boy

Back pain when I am standing or walking a lot.  Also having braxton hicks contractions especially at the end of a shift at work.

I lowered my Zofran pump twice this week!!!  Maybe in a week or two I can come off of it.  I have also been able to eat some meat lately!!!

Next appointment is on March 10

PGAL Brain

I am a NICU 3 nurse and now that I am starting to get to the gestation that we start saving babies, but they will not be normal is really starting to worry me.  I know I am being silly, but in the next week or two I will start seeing babies in the NICU that will be the same gestation as I am

Peanut Butter Patties

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"