June 2013 Moms

Graco Recall - Come in if you participated

My Graco convertible seat is still in the box in the garage and I haven't done anything about it.If you participated in the recall, please tell me how it works. Thanks!
~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
imageimage
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Graco Recall - Come in if you participated

• Check the manufacture date: I believe in July 2013 they changed to the new buckles, so exchanging the seat doesn't make a difference. My seat was manufactured in Winter 2012/2013 so I ordered the replacements but haven't received them yet.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • RissNRuss said:

Check the manufacture date: I believe in July 2013 they changed to the new buckles, so exchanging the seat doesn't make a difference. My seat was manufactured in Winter 2012/2013 so I ordered the replacements but haven't received them yet.

Exactly this. Car Seats for the Littles has a picture of what the recalled buckle looks like versus the new one. Luckily, both Graco seats that I had just purchased had the new buckles and needed no replacement. Their site also has a video on what to do and, I think, how to replace them.
    Thanks! That is really helpful! I feel so overwhelmed with this kind of stuff.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"