High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

Good morning ladies

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (Ticker change?)

QOTD: question from @MissChanandlerBong: Is anyone planning on doing maternity pictures, newborn pictures, or maybe both?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    Didn't sleep well.  I think my mind is just too cluttered right now, worry about baby, worrying about dh who has been under so much stress lately and is now coming down with a cold, worrying about all the things i need to do, worrying about money since I don't get paid if I don't work,  and not having much control over anything right now.

My craving for sweets is still there, but maybe (hopefully) getting a little lighter.  My many aversions are still there so its often still hard to eat much.

We hit 28 weeks on Tuesday which was good.  When first got the cerclage at 21 weeks - 28 seemed almost impossible to get to, but we made it.  Appointment today, so hopefully cervix length is staying stable.

I wanted to do maternity pics, but with the bed rest, I'm probably skipping that now and will just have dh take weekly progression pics from here on out.  I would like to do newborn pics, but not sure whether to just do the hospital ones, or find someone else to do them once we get home.

• Options

I actually slept a little better last night, but I am more tired today than usual... :-/

Today is ticker change day for me, 34 weeks!  This was probably my biggest goal, so I am psyched.  Next big goal - 37 weeks!  I saw my MFM today and the baby is looking good.  She is estimated at 4 lbs., 11 oz which is just mind-boggling to me.  She also said she doesn't need to see me again until 37 weeks!  I will probably still see my OB twice a week until then though. 

I had posted before that there were some concerns about the baby's abdomen growth.  I guess the measurement has fallen off the charts, but there was still enough growth from the last check that they are happy with it.  Also the fluid levels and everything else looks good, which is another good sign.  I will still get the weekly biophysical profiles just to make sure. 

Probably no maternity pictures (just a few that DH will take but nothing fancy).  I will try to do newborn pictures if I can find a reasonable photographer, otherwise we will just take some ourselves and H can edit them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies

I'm loving my late afternoon naps... I think they're actually replacing my normal "nighttime sleep" I get more rest in the afternoon than I do at night... whatever works though, I'm happy.

I've slipped back into a bad bad habit lol. Before this pregnancy I was addicted to caffeine, like seriously addicted!! Headaches, moodiness, cravings, etc... ADDICTED. Somehow I managed to stay away from caffeine (Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke) for a long time, but this week with all the stress of trying to get the house back in order after fixing up LO's room, and the ever increasing state of uncomfort I let myself have a soda, then another the next day, and another the next day, and another today:( I know a small amount of caffeine daily during pregnancy is ok, but I don't think I can just have a little so starting tomorrow I'm jumping back on the wagon;)

QOTD: I definitely don't feel up to taking maternity pictures... my family wants me to have some taken but I'm totally using br as an excuse.I have been talking weekly tummy pics though... As for newborn pictures, that's a for sure thing. I have a good friend who is a photographer and as a gift she's offering us a free session so we'll use that for when LO arrives.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"