September 2014 Moms
Options

Holy Crap, hormones!!

This is insane and I don't like it. I'm going to a work dinner with DH next week, and after looking at the pre fixe menu, I'm about to burst into tears because I don't know if I'll be able to eat any of it due to being gluten free. I hate eating in restaurants!!! I know it's ridiculous and there are ways to work around it but I'm just so upset about this right now. I'm really hoping to have it all figured out by next Tuesday because the last thing I want to do is cry in front of DH's colleagues and a freakin' 3-star general. Sorry for this, just needed to vent.

Re: Holy Crap, hormones!!

• Options
    Maybe you should call ahead to the restaurant and ask them if they have anything for those who are dining gluten free?  Even with a Pre Fixe menu a lot of time they can make something similar to accommodate you.

Good luck!  Try not to stress :-)  I freaked out the other day because I made tater tots and they stuck to the baking sheet and started crying when DH took them out of the oven haha.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Options
    Definitely call ahead.  I have a tree nut allergy and have gotten awesome desserts made for me when the only options contain nuts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"