October 2012 Moms
Options

haircuts?

Anyone putting off getting the little ones a haircut. Ds2 could probably use one. But I love his baby mullet. And once they get it cut they look so much older. Dh is on my back to get it done though. Sadness.
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: haircuts?

• Options
    Oh i was terrible for dd. we didn't get her first cut until she was 2 and a 1/2. I loved her baby hair so much.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    I trim her bangs out of her eyes just about everyother week lately, her hair has been growing really fast. The back is getting long and if I don't curl it under with my fingers when it is wet it looks terrible. Poor girl has mommy's stick straight hair that looks terrible as a child. I wish she would let me put it up more often.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No cuts here yet! She could use a trim so her bangs aren't in her eyes but I'm trying to just let them grow out. Lots of ponytails/pigtails for that lately. We used to do clips and headbands but she takes them out and gets super pissed when she can't figure out how to put them back in.

• Options
    We cut his at 13 months and regretted it so much, so his next haircut probably won't be til he's 2 or so!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    Wesley is getting his first hair cut in about 3 weeks.  He just needs a little trim it is out of control and starting to get in his eyes.

• Options
    mmnumber5 said:
    I doesn't have enough hair to even think of cutting. We will make it to 2 easy
    sme here
  • Options
    Here is an example. Ds2 hair is really fine a wispy but not too long especially in the front. But it drives dh nuts that it does this messy fly away thing. But i think it is precious. And I am not sure a haircut will solve the problem.
    imageimage
  • Options
    H wants to cut her bangs, but I'm not ready yet. I said I would think about getting her bangs trimmed for Easter.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    I never gave dd bangs. Just pinned it to the side or put a little braid on the side.
  • Options
    We are no where near close to needing a hair cut yet. She is just now starting to get hair that's not like peach fuzz.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have cut DS's hair several times now ourselves.  2 "real" haircut and a couple of quick trims.  DH doesn't like DS having long hair so that's why we do it so often.

@navy&violet - there is a kind of hair product out there that will control the static/fine hair. My hairdresser mentioned that to me when I told him DS's hair is really fine and it sticks out easily. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the product but I bet you can google it.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @pb_bride thanks for the heads up. I will looks for it.
  • Options
    DS's is rocking a major mullet me and the nanny love it. Everybody else wants to cut it. I like the he looks like a baby. I don want him to be a big Boy yet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"