August 2013 Moms
Options

feel so short changed with February - what's new?

it seems like just yesterday he turned 6 months, now he's a week away from 7 months! 

so what's new with you, your LO and life in general?

I think I'm going to take a week off in March just to have a week off. My next paid holiday isn't until Memorial day and it seems so far away!

DS had been battling with itchy spots on his face and hairline. I asked the pedi if it was part of the cradle cap, and it was. She told us to try hydrocortisone and it finally went away! Now his face is smooth as a baby's bottom ;)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: feel so short changed with February - what's new?

• Options

Feb has kicked my ass.  I am not ready for March simply because March is going to kick my ass even harder.  It's birthday after birthday for my family in March which means lots of $$$ spent.

I leave on my first business trip post baby on Saturday, HOWEVER I got lucky and I'm able to bring hubby and baby along with me for the ride. YAY!  I'm excited to see the west coast with them for the first time ever.

LO is starting to get up on all 4s but he just moves backwards instead of forward or does the swaying back & forth motion.  He'll get it eventually!!

Also- no mama or dada here yet :(

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    New with Me: I have hit a wall of exhaustion. I have been doing fine waking every 1-3 hours since DD's birth, but suddenly I just feel like I don't have it in me. I have cried every night the past 3 nights out of frustration and exhaustion. I honestly don't know what to do. The worst part is it takes forever to get her down for the night now. It has taken about 4 hours the past few nights. I feel like a terrible wife and mother because I am just running on empty. Sorry to be such a downer.  

New with Baby: She is constantly growling. It's hilarious. Someone will come up to us and go "She is so precious." She looks at them and goes "RAAAAAAAAAAHR". Does anyone else have a growler?  She gets up on all fours, but not motion yet. She loves her food. Her new favorite is swiss chard. 

New with Life: Rumor on the streets is boss man is out of here in a year or two and I'm first choice for his job. I know it sounds long away, but it's something to keep me motivated at work. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me: made my first wrap yesterday and I'm going to test it extensively today (hopefully). My PPD is back with a vengeance. I was doing great for a while with only a few small snafu's, but the past 2 weeks have been miserable.

LO: not a whole lot. We're getting more adventurous with solids and he seems to be doing well.

Life in general: just going to my mom's groups each week. DH is working long hours and it's frustrating me because I want a break, and he wants a break, and it isn't working out for either of us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"