November 2012 Moms

lets play ... GTKY (kinda?)

1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is.

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier)

3. My next vacation plans are/should be

4. If I Could drive any car it would be

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate?

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: lets play ... GTKY (kinda?)

• credcat7 said:

1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is.when is figuring out a situation... the look of concentration is adorable

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) sleeping solo

3. My next vacation plans are/should be we are trying to get to see my step mom in Henderson nv....

4. If I Could have any car it would be I like the new jeeps and the new escapes

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? I don't think its new but I love all the "under the stairs" ideas.. wine cabinets, dog areas, reading nooks for kids

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? I think a foresty theme

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• credcat7 said:

1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is.     Put shapes in her shape sorter toy.  It's fun to see her figure out how to rearrange the shapes to make it so they fit in the hole.

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier)  Climb up the stairs.  She knows how to climb up the stairs independently, but she's picky about when she will do it.  I can't help but think how challenging it is going to be in the near future when I have a newborn and a 17 month old going up the stairs.

3. My next vacation plans are/should be:  they should be going to Florida over Spring Break.  DH and I have our breaks from school the same exact week.  DD is old enough to go to the beach, but me being extremely pregnant put those plans on hold.

4. If I Could drive any car it would be:  I want a mini van.  I know that it's a total mom vehicle, but I could really use the extra space.

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate?  I can't think of anything right now.

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with?  If I had to do it today, I'd say Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  If I got to wait two months (after LO2 is born) and LO2 is a girl (team green), then we'd go princess.  DD is starting to really get into princesses.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. I love watching him dance! He gets so excited when a song comes on and the boys will dance until they are exhausted.

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) Sleep longer than 3 hours at a time! 

3. My next vacation plans are/should be a fun trip to Dallas or something at the end of April. DH has a week off and it's our last chance to explore TX before we move in Aug.

4. If I Could drive any car it would be a minivan! It'd make life so much easier to be able to climb in and buckle up both boys instead of standing outside the car when it's raining.

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? The hi-lo dresses. I know it's more of a fad from last summer, but they're everywhere here. They are horrible on short girls like me! We need regular hemlines, not these silly ones.

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse sounds like an awesome idea! It has bright colors and both boys are obsessed with Mickey. 

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • 1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. JUMP! He doesn't actually get off the ground, but he thinks he did and is so proud of himself..

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) Stairs! 

3. My next vacation plans are/should be NY in Aug.

4. If I Could drive any car it would be love my mazda5, wouldn't want anything else right now.

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? Im so over Ombré hair.

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? An indoor treehouse. 

• 1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. Dance and try to sing songs

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) Not fall off beds

3. My next vacation plans are/should be I really wanna go to Disneyworld, but don't know when that will happen

4. If I Could drive any car it would be Mercedes SUV

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? Hate brightly colored patterned leggings

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? Jungle animals

• credcat7 said:

1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. - Independently play

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) - talk. stop whining at me and just talk

3. My next vacation plans are/should be - none

4. If I Could drive any car it would be - an Aston-Martin. No specific model but everyone I see I love. 

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? - don't have one I think of now :)

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? - this is a toughy... either a Pirate Theme or a Monkey Jungle theme.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. dance, even though she doesnt really move much, she mostly uses her arms

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier)  sleeping later 

3. My next vacation plans are/should be  - headed to FL in April to see the inlaws and my dad

4. If I Could drive any car it would be - right now, AUDI Q7

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate?  hashtags are really annoying to me

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with?   Im thinking a musical theme with lots of instruments and lights

•  
    1. My favorite thing to watch my LO do is. Dance, its hillarious.  She waves her arms back and forth, then pops her bum.  If she hears any kind of music, she busts a move.

2. A skill I wish my LO would master (to make my life easier) Stairs, maybe, we try to stay away from them, so she doesn't get much practice.

3. My next vacation plans are/should be We are planning a family trip to DC this summer.  SS is really looking forward to going, he's been asking for years.  Hopefully DD will cooperate.

4. If I Could drive any car it would beLexus SUV, Land Cruiser SUV, BMW SUV....  I love my SUV, but a top of the line one would be awesome!

5. What new "fad" do you like or hate? I'm so over cowboy boots with dresses.  Blah... its all you see around here.

6. If you could have a designated playroom with unlimited budget, what kind of theme would you decorate with? I'm terrible at decorating, so I would hire someone to do it for me.  I would just want it to be uber-organized.  I love organization.  Too bad that doesn't happen much with a toddler!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"