Minnesota Babies
Options

Delivery at Regions?

I am trying to decide between delivering at Abbott Northwestern and Regions.  Anybody have any advice?  Thanks!

Re: Delivery at Regions?

• Options
    I think Regions is a teaching hospital, not sure if that makes a difference to you? I don't have experience with either, but from what I understand they can both handle high risk, but Abbott Northwestern maybe a bit more so.  Hopefully someone else will comment who has delivered at one of them! :)
  • Options
    Regions IS a teaching hospital, from what I understand. I have a friend who just gave birth there last year and she loved it.  She had zero complaints and was also placed in the new Birth Center - which was really spiffy.  They catered to her every need.

I know it's not much, but hopefully that gives you a little insight! She actually recommended that I go there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC Since: 2009 / IUI Rounds: 4 (All failed) / 1st Natural BFP: 11/2011 (MC: 12/26/2011 @ 6 Weeks)
    2nd Natural BFP: 01/2014 EDD: 10/21/2014

Lilypie Maternity tickers 

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a very healthy pregnancy that quickly turned complicated. I developed HELLP syndrome and needed an emergency c-section. The doctors and nurses were extremely comforting, confident, and took such great care of us. I ended up staying for almost a week and everyone was so kind and helpful.
  • Options
    I delivered both my girls at Regions.  I had a great experience both times.  It is a teaching hospital, but I felt comfortable with the OB and the 2 residents I had.  My delivery nurse was amazing (I had the same nurse both times).  The facility was easy to navigate, clean and roomy.  I liked the nurses.  I never felt they were judgmental or overbearing.  
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    XoamXoam member
    At any teaching hospital you can always request no residents be present :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"