June 2013 Moms

Wanted: Crockpot Recipes

Who has an awesome crockpot recipe they wouldn't mind sharing?!??

Re: Wanted: Crockpot Recipes

• Chicken cutlets and Whatever BBQ sauce you like. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours if they are thick. Shred and you have pulled chicken. You can make sandwiches, wraps, quesadillas.
  • SilverEF said:
    Chicken cutlets and Whatever BBQ sauce you like. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours if they are thick. Shred and you have pulled chicken. You can make sandwiches, wraps, quesadillas.

This, but add Italian dressing to the BBQ sauce. It has become a staple in our house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just downloaded this free e-book from amazon. A lot of the recipes look tasty (and they are mostly chicken which i prefer). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IIWQ2JA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IIWQ2JA&linkCode=as2&tag=thepeamom-20

• swedish meatballs

2lbs ground beef- add ketchup, egg, breadcrumbs and pepper, roll into balls. 

Homemade bbq sauce-
    cup of brown sugar
    cup of ketchup
    6 oz can of tomato paste
    tablespoon of soy sauce
    half tablespoon of apple cider vinegar

set on high for 3 hours, or low for 4-5.

Sautee sweet onions until caramelized and add to crock pot.

image image
    imageimage
  • ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Put thawed chicken breast in the bottom. Cover with one box of chicken stuffing. Mix 1 small can of cream of chicken soup and 4 oz sour cream. Pour over stuffing mix. Cook on low for 6 hours. Tasty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is my absolute favorite crockpot recipe. So delicious. We make it every couple weeks.

Ingredients:

• 1 boneless pork loin roast, 4 to 6 pounds
    • 1 clove garlic, halved
    • salt and pepper
    • 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, divided
    • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
    • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
    • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Preparation:

Wash pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry, and rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer.

In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast.

Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours. Pour off the excess juices.

combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer.

Serves 6 to 8.

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• I just had the turkey chili recipe too! It was a hit in my household..even my 3 year old ate it.  So easy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"