December 2013 Moms

Nanny wants to borrow $

13»

Re: Nanny wants to borrow $

• I know what you're talking about! You're talking to a former Clara in Albany Berkshire Ballet's Nutcracker. Lol born and bred ballerina over here!
  • Google background checks...you can run them online, but you need certain information from her, which she should be willing to give. You should go through care.com or something more reputable for an actual nanny next time. Babysitters, sure...once in a blue moon caregivers you can find on a parents listserv, but IMO for a nanny you should be running background, driving records, etc. and you can do that through care.com and the like.
    Wow I thought my rent was expensive! Where do you live that rent is $2500??
    That's what my rent is and I live in AL! Rent is waaaay more expensive in NY/NJ and in CA. 
    --- In AL? Do you rent the governor's mansion? Seriously. In Chicago you can get a 3 bedroom for that downtown. And a house in the burbs. And I used to live in LA. You could get a nice place.
    In Iowa you would be living next door to brain surgeons for that price. For 1500 you can get a just built 5 bedroom 4 bath in the uppity neighborhoods. Eta: OP, I'd be asking about alien status. Especially now knowing what the money is for. I know plenty of illegals, one actually was a suspect in a murder here and hasn't been deported. Many that have been were back within weeks.
    Iowa huh? Sounds like fun :P
    I do live next door to a famous orthopedist...does that count? If it makes y'all feel better, I live in a very uppity community. LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • KelamzKelamz member
    edited February 2014
    Edit: just read all the creepy stuff she did!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"