Infertility
Options

Timing of BC

I'm currently waiting for AF to start BC for an FET. My body is usually unpredictable anyway but it's especially wonky since I had a D & C last month. I've been spotting mostly brownish for a few days and my HCG is finally at 0 now. Today, it's bright red but only when I'm wiping, so not a 'regular flow' like the nurses ask you to call with. I'm hoping it develops but my question is...what happens if you start BC on the wrong day? What if it's spotting or my body just still adjusting back to normal and I start the pill? Gosh I wish things would go normally! lol thanks for appeasing me if you know the answer ( I guess this goes for anyone going on bc...what if you didn't start at the appropriate time?)
Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
*Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
*FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
*FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
*FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis
*Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3

Re: Timing of BC

• Options
    I dont know the answer but wanted to wish you the best of luck. Nothing sucks more than having a delayed or messed up cycle, especially when its something you think you may have done wrong. I would call my nurse or RE to ask for sure. The only thing similar that happened to me was I called my RE to report the wrong CD1 but that wasnt a big deal since I was only off by 1 day. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"