April 2014 Moms
Options

You know you over did it when...

macof3macof3 member
edited February 2014 in April 2014 Moms
After an intense weekend of childbirth classes, I went grocery shopping, made 2 recipes, did laundry, ironed, and THEN DH gave me a hand massage and I just lost it. Couldnt stop crying. No reason except I thought it was super sweet of him.  He did tell me that I needed to rest and not take on so much. I think he felt guilty.

Anyone else have these moments?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: You know you over did it when...

• Options
    Jesster11Jesster11 member
    edited February 2014

I had one yesterday.  I think I spent about 12 hours cleaning/organizing my house.  MIL is oh so conveniently going to be in the area (2 weeks at a nearby time share and a week at our house) while I am 32-35 weeks pregnant, so I have to not only get the nursery ready along with the rest of our house, but also the guest room, grocery shop, etc.  In her defense, she planned this trip before knowing I was pregnant, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Anyway, last night I was sitting on the floor putting something in a bin, and I called for DH.  I asked him to bring something from another room for me to put away, and then I was going to have him help me up.  Well, he thought it was an emergency/something important and got annoyed when he rushed out and I asked him to get something.

The next thing I was going to ask was for help up, but he was already in a bad mood (apparently rushed out in the middle of washing his hands), so I pulled myself up from the floor and out came the waterworks.  He then asked why I didn't have him help me, and I started crying more (b/c that was part of the point of calling him).

Hormones suck. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"