January 2013 Moms
Options

FWP, lol

The damn bulb in our tv burned out right in the middle of Downton Abbey! Perfect timing. Grrrr. The super-frustrating thing about this is that the first bulb lasted over 8 years, but the replacement that we got less than two years ago is now dead. Oh, and we're moving soon so there's really no room in our tight budget for a $150 bulb.

Sigh. Now it'll be another week before I know what happens on the show! Haha. FWPs, for realz. ;-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FWP, lol

• Options
    Ooh, that sucks. I'd be lost without my tv for a week, lol. Maybe you could find a really cheap one at goodwill.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    @b0710 Don't tell me that!!! Haha. Yeah...obviously it's pretty old, so we know we'll have to replace it eventually. Not now, though! No friggin' way. I'm playing shuffle and stretch trying to figure out how we can buy the damn lamp without disrupting our finances too much this month. Grrrr.

But the big problem here is really that I can't read the funny "if Downton Abbey were on Facebook" thing that my friend posts every week. Haha. ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why don't you try to find it online? Maybe try the BBC website? The season currently airing was shown in Europe last year. So the episodes should be out there somewhere!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    You should be able to see the episode for free on the PBS site. I have been so busy that I am not up to date. :-P

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    That sucks, I was going to say, it might be available to watch online. DH and I bit the bullet and canceled our DirecTv but kept our high speed internet through another provider. We save $80 each month and are not as attached to our TV. However, there are still plenty of shows to watch via Xbox Live. Netflix and Hulu. So I've actually picked up two new TV shows that I have never watched! We haven't missed it at all!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"