3rd Trimester
Options

Possible signs of labor?

In the last 2 days, I have dealt with a few symptoms that as a whole, seem to be a little suspicious lol

First off, I had lost 1 lb at my last OB appointment which was Monday.  Last night, he was moving so much that it REALLY hurt. Once I was home, I realized that my stomach looked extremely low, and after taking a pic and comparing it, it has definitely dropped. I also feel less crowding near my ribs. Later that night I kept getting random waves of wanting to puke.  I never did, but this went on for a few hours. I had a bowl next to my bed just in case. It did subside during the night.  I have been battling constipation for this whole pregnancy, but my stool today was extremely loose, which is not typical. My lower back hurts, but that's pretty typical for me since I have had back issues for years. I haven't seen my plug coming out.  I may have missed it, or it just may have not come out at all.  My appetite is less than it usually is. I have been snacking non stop for about a month now, but I don't feel a desire to eat anything right now. I actually have to work in a few hours, but I'm wondering if maybe I should keep the hospital bag in my car just in case! My baby is a typically active baby, but he seems slightly less active, but not to the point where it's alarming. That also may just be me over thinking it.  Anywho, what does everybody else think?
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Andrew Karol-4/10/2010
Jase Eli-3/10/14

Re: Possible signs of labor?

• Options
    All of these plus bloody show, slight increase blood pressure, hot flashes, and crying fits for the past 3 days. Im still here waiting for something to happen.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I have been having all of these same types of issues for over a week! My doctor says these types of changes and feelings can go on for weeks before actually going into labor.

Good luck!

Tre Nichol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like typical end of pregnancy stuff to me... Could be hours, days, or weeks. Every pregnancy is different!
  • Options
    The only real sign of labor is contractions that intense in intensity and length and get closer apart. That and crowning.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"