Preemies

One Year Old!

Today my little man turns one year old. I can hardly believe how fast the year has gone by. I also wanted to say thank you to this board - you have been an invaluable source of support and friendship to me and I'm very glad to know all of you. Here's to another year of preemie awesomeness! :)

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

Re: One Year Old!

• Happy birthday, Joshua!! I imagine this day brings back lots of feelings for you, but hopefully you can make some happy memories today to make the painful ones fade. Pics?! And did you celebrate 24 weeks? Keep bakin', baby girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Happy happy birthday!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday! My DD just turned one on the 18th! I can't believe its been a year!
  • Happy birthday, little man! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy birthday!!
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Happy birthday to your little guy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Congrats and happy birthday!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Usm123 said:
    Happy Birthday to our "Twin"!! The week leading up to Ds2's birthday was so weird. I remember everything I was doing, everything I ate and wore leading up to his birth and I kept reliving that around his birthday.
    It was a very surreal day. All say I kept thinking "at this time I was here... okay, now is when I called DH..." So crazy! I am going back through our updates from last year and trying to remember when significant things happened (when he opened his eyes, I gave him a bath for the first time, etc). 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"