Parenting
Options

bet none of you did what I just did tonight!

so it's my 10 year wedding anniversary.  I've been so sentimental about it.  DH and I have been through a lot, grown a lot, and have overcome a lot.  I just got my dress out for the first time since my wedding night.  Still have butterflies seeing it on.  It comes nowhere near zipping 10 years, lots of chocolate, and 2 babies later, but it was neat to see it again.  sigh... 

Re: bet none of you did what I just did tonight!

• Options
    I was 40 lbs thinner on my wedding day almost 10 years ago. I can only dream of fitting back into that dress now..
  • Options
    This made me smile so wide. Congrats on 10 years!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy anni! Mine is a 2 piece gown w/ a bustier. For our 5th anni, I bought matching undies so I could wear it as a semi sexy lingerie for Dh. He walked in on me trying to zip my awkward self into it and laughed! Last time I've tried to put it on!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    lisajay09 said:
    Aw so sweet! My wedding sees is in the bottom of its bag in my basement. I'm probably the only bride who hated her gown. I ripped that sucker off after the wedding and never looked at it again. Lol. Sad. But true.

***Stuck in your text box, but..

This was pretty much me, too. I think I donated it recently when we were doing some cleaning and purging.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"