High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

Good Friday morning ladies.

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions? (Ticker change?)

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates?

QOTD: On the PgAL there's a weekly post called Ten Things Thursday. So today we'll start our own version and call it Five Fun Facts Friday... so here you go... Give us five fun facts about yourself, your family, your pregnancy, or something totally random :)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Friday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    Hey guys! I had another hard night with really frequent contractions for several hours that then spaced. It's so exhausting, but looking at the bright side I'm getting lots of meditation/mindfulness practice which is making me feel like I may actually have a chance of going med free this time depending on the situation.

My heartburn and occassional nausea/food aversions seem to be back too.

QOTD:
    1. I'm adopted and am strongly considering adoption in the future.
    2. I go by my middle name, which gets confusing sometimes so my DS's have fairly boring/common names.
    3. I'm a pediatrician and HATE being a patient.
    4. I live in the Bay Area but am an East Coaster at heart, I used to swear there was no way I'd ever live in California, and here I am.
    5. DH was my college sweetheart, our 7 year anniversary is coming up in May.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    I woke up this morning to a super achy left knee?? and two swollen pudgy hands...

My mom is in full out baby shower mode (planned for next Saturday)... it's kind of scary and I'm really having a hard time getting into it... just seems weird that I'll be laid out on the couch with all of these visitors coming over for a party. We'll see how it goes.

QOTD: (FFFF)
    1. DH and I have been calling LO "baby shark" since we found out because the day we got the call from the dr confirming that we were expecting we were on our way to go fishing and that night DH caught a shark which added to the excitement of the day.

2. my sister is creeped out by how much my tummy (& baby) are growing. Instead of being all excited and asking to feel the baby move like EVERYBODY ELSE she'll just give me disgusted looks and say stuff like "how much longer do you have" or "can you even get any bigger" Most people would probably be offended but it's kind of refreshing to see myself in her lol because I have those same thoughts everyday!!

3. my youngest b.i.l. (17yo) wants me to crochet him a blanket like the one I made for LO... he's 6' tall... that's alot of freaking yarn lol

4. Dh and two of his brothers were 9ish lbs when they were born...and one of them was 10+lbs. I'm scared:(

5. I have a bag of spicy Doritos on the table next to me... I don't know if it's worth the heartburn though... lol I do have Tums too. I'll probably eat them with lunch.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tracint hoping your shower is a blast! LOL about your sister's disgust and your brothers blanket request. I'm disgusted with myself too... just tell your sister someday it will be her!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"