Late Term and Child Loss

TTCAL Check In

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: How long do you wait before testing? Do you test early or wait until you are late?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL Check In

• Hi gals- hope you are all having an ok week and looking forward to the weekend!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cycle 1- cd 21 6dpoish

Do you have any relevant appts. upcoming?I had my progesterone checked this morning and should hear back right after lunch...possibly starting suppositiories tomorrow.

qotw:  my first bfp was a suprise so I was late, my second I waited until like 2-3 days before my period, last time I waited until after I was a day late...I would LOVE to do that again...testing early is a MF for me and since the letrozole is supposed to lenghten my cycle I don't really know when to expect AF next week.  Also at this point, if I were to have a CP I think i would rather not know about it. 

Open Topic:Just trying to be patient and sane.  Trying to be positive and hopeful for the future.  deeeep breathssss. =)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    Well we have not started 'trying' yet. We have to wait at least 3 cycles after my D&C. Im expecting my next cycle at the beginning of March so we will begin trying right after that.

Nope. I was told I didn't need to contact my doctor again until after my BFP.

QOTW: How long do you wait before testing? Do you test early or wait until you are late?
    For my last pregnancy I got a BFP about 3 days before my period was due. This time i Expect be more anxious about it but im hoping I will be able to wait until after my missed period.

Looking forward to our vacation next week to Florida and excited to get home and start trying again!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• Loading the player...
  • We are getting close! I go on Weds (cd20) to make sure my hormones are where they should be and that I have ovulated, then I'll get the green light to start estrogen and lupron.

I test the day before beta- the element if surprise is stolen from us with everything being scheduled by the day so if it's positive I at least want that little moment, and if it's negative at least my dr telling me won't be as much of a surprise.

We bought a house yesterday! Our offer was accepted and we are scheduling inspections for next week. The next two months will be crazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Either 11-12 DPO- my OPKs were a little wonky this month

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nothing yet

QOTW: How long do you wait before testing? Do you test early or wait until you are late?  I told myself I would test at 11 DPO since that's when I've gotten both of my positives. I tested yesterday and today, still BFN. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle, so I'm guessing AF will be showing up this weekend. I've never waited until I was late- I don't have that much patience :(

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Trying not to drive myself crazy with this testing stuff. We've gotten pregnant on the first and second month trying but I was really hoping for this month since if we get pregnant next month my due date would be very close to my daughter's birthday but I just don't feel like we can hold off.  Fingers crossed I'm not totally out this month :)

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• GL ladies!

Congrats on the new house @kz's_girlygirl!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • stefuge said:
    GL ladies!

Congrats on the new house @kz's_girlygirl!
    This!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks girls!! Hopefully the rest of the process goes smoothly and as stress free as possible (HA !)
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • @courtrunde   have fun on your vaca!@kz's_girlygirl    all kinds of exciting things coming your way!!  Thinking of you as you start this next IVF and good luck with the packing and moving!

@sunflwra   FX for you!

AFM...
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?   Still in our pre-planning mode

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?   I just met with a new MFM last week and it went fabulous and awful at the same time. He was an amazing doctor but pretty much told me there wasn't much they can do for me, if I wanted to see the MFM along with my OB next time around I could but it wasn't necessary. We did decide though to get genetic counseling done and we're seeing a geneticist on Thursday this week. Going into my next pregnancy I want to make sure no stone is left unturned so that if it happens again at least I can say I did my best to have a healthy baby. So....we'll see!!

QOTW: How long do you wait before testing? Do you test early or wait until you are late?  Me and betas dont get along. Being an IF'er its always maddening to wait for my bloodwork to come back and I agree with kz that I want to have that moment. With my only BFP with Jack, I still get chills thinking about that night I saw what coulda, maybe, no it cant be, that second line. Brings tears to my eyes.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?--- Just trying to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it to have a live healthy baby someday.  My whole life I've been a guinea pig to doctors and they've never had answers for me about anything. You'd think I'd be used to it but for once I'd like them to say, this is why your son died. Will I get that? I dont know.
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?  Waiting for AF to get here already. I think my body freaked out with the Follistim, and Ganirelix shots so it's taking forever to reset. 

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  No. 

QOTW: How long do you wait before testing? Do you test early or wait until you are late? With fertility treatments, I have to test within two weeks, multiple blood drawn for beta count every 72-96 hours and ultrasound at 8 weeks. So no surprise and every week is accounted for. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? AF, where are you? And Raynor, it will be 5 months in 3 days since we said goodbye. I went to a local fundraiser today to raise money for memory boxes to give local hospitals to give to new loss parents. We lit candles for all the angels babies, and I'm glad I had a chance to participate. 
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    Month 2. End of my cycle. CD 30, no AF and no BFP. Just a lot of BFN, its getting a bit frustrating.

March 6 is our next appointment to re do all of my original blood work and test to see if there was any changes since Bean.

I tend to test on the first day of my cycle. So Day 26. The prometrium tends to make my cycle longer, so then I test every two days until AF starts.  Last time I didn't get a positive until day 32, but who knows?  I've never had a dark solid BFP, but I still try.

A bit frustrated that I don't know if I am pregnant, but trying to be hopeful.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Late to the game...

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 22, Just got my pos opk, yay! I think I'll O tomorrow.

Nope

I try to wait until 12dpo but sometimes test 11 dpo. I need to remember I didn't get my pos with Ana until 14dpo, with a faint on 13dpo.

My baby girl....I want to get pregnant. It would be a great birthday gift to make her a big sister!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• aragosta said:
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    1 dpo I believe.  Like 99% sure.  Cycle 2.  Ovulation came early this month at CD 17 which is the earliest I've ever ovulated in 4 years of tracking.  Usually it's CD 20 or later.  Thank God I decided to take an OPK on a whim.  So we got -1 and O in.

Nope.

I try and wait until at least 10dpo.  But I've made resolve this time around to wait until 12dpo.

It's five months tomorrow since losing Lucas and I'm trying not to get sucked down to sadness.  I wonder if I will be like this on the 23rd every month.  Monday is my birthday and I'm not looking forward to that much.
    Hey we might be calendar buddies again. I'm Oing early as well..weird. I got my pos opk today, should O tomorrow. GL...

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• GL to everyone! (((hugs))) we all deserve our rainbows

My Blog