December 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

Or Flame Away!!!  Let's make today interesting...

Athough we get along so well here I don't see much of a debate on anything.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: FFFC

• Options
    myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited February 2014
    Hahaha.  I just started this thread too.  I'll go and try to delete it.

I have 2.

My hubs has this clean freak thing about lo's hand and face always needing to be clean, my mother knows this.  Yet when we pick her up from my mother lo's face and clothes is covered in food and her hair is matted from the dog trying to lick food off of her. LOL  Plus I was never a mess when I was a kid, I always had clean clothes, holes in my jeans were not allowed and I always had a bath.   It hasn't bother me until now and it;s because we gave her on of our high chairs (we have two) and she never uses it, even though I've asked her too.  I love my mother, but come on......

My 2nd is .  I know using baby pony tail rings isn't safe, but she looks so freaking adorable with them in.  I never leave her alone with them in and they are never in her hair when she's sleeping or in her pnp, and in only when we are going out.  

• Options
    I want to rage at one of my coworkers right now.  He got all worked over something, and came in asking me to rearrange my morning to do something RIGHT NOW.  So, I did even though what he was asking for a. didn't make sense and b. will end up taking more time in the end by doing stuff out-of-order.  So, then, the thing that caused the fire drill ended up being a non-issue... Think that he came back to tell me that part? Nope.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    This may be more of a rant than a FFFC - but I need to let it out!  Why are people so confused about my use of a double stroller when I don't have twins (I have a 3 and 15 mo).  I use the stroller to walk my kids to the local pre-school.  We drop my three year old off and I walk home with my one year old.  Here are a few comments I get everyday, "Oh, do you have twins" (ok, i get this confusion).  "oh, my, where's your other child!"  or "Oh, you forgot/lost one"  Seriously???  This a double stroller is so confusing?  It's so annoying, I just want to pretend I forgot my child sometimes, it's getting so old.
  • Options
    @jellyfish2010 I would die laughing at you pretending to forget a child!  If you ever do that we need to hear about it!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    @jellyfush2010 This isn't quite the same but it's similar, kind of? lol SO and I work at the same place so whenever we work together half of our co workers ask 'omg where's the baby?!' which SO replies with a straight face something along these lines... 'oh, he's in the car', 'the dog is watching him' (we don't even have a dog), or 'he's running around somewhere'. They give him the weirdest looks as if they don't know whether or not to believe him. I've even had a co worker or 2 come up to me and ask if we really left the baby in the car. It's like oh my gosh people, how horrible of a parent do you think I am?!
  • Options
    @addy1227, my MIL does this us all the time, we live with her, hubs lost his job, anyway.  My  mother takes lo on Saturdays sometimes to give us time to clean, shop, rest, when we come home and MIL is there, the first thing she's asks is Where's the baby.  One time I had enough, and I looked right at my hubs and "Oh no, we left the baby at the mall!"  LOL  
  • Options
    I need a new hobby. Finding myself obsessing over my quest for the perfect stroller (which I know does not exist) and or finding one that is "better" than the good one I have now (actually have 3 ... a snap and go which we are about to stop using since we just change to the convertible car seat), a regular City Mini & a GT version. I really want to try out some of the Valcos even though I know they will have their own set of pros/cons. However I still want to see for myself in person.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I trying my best not to unfriend my sister. She is a self proclaimed feminist and any time my other sister or I post our girls wearing pink or doing anything slightly girly she goes off about us forcing our daughters to be the media idea of feminism. Usually I do a big eye roll but it's getting old. Not to mention that we don't live in the city to every conversation is that we are horrible parents for not moving
  • Options
    @emmylou1313, can you just block her instead of unfriending her?

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"