Caribbean Babies

AW: Come look at mah baybeh!

You guys, I had a "peek" ultrasound yesterday at 17 weeks. My husband couldn't make it, so the tech took a shot of the "goods", labeled it boy/girl and stuck it in an envelope I brought. I carried that thing from 9am until 7 that night when my husband and big kids were home. We all opened it together and, holy shit, we're having a GIRL.

My husband was SO convinced it was a boy, he was in shock. Our 8yo went nuts and she jumped around, screaming her head off. Her 4yo little brother was not so happy... in fact, he burst into tears because he wanted a baby brother!

It wasn't my anatomy scan, but everything looked okay with our baby GIRL! She was kicking away, raised her little hand to flex her fingers and even rubbed her eyes with both fists. I still haven't felt her move, so it was amazing to see her in there just kicking and flexing away! Especially her little heart beat. Oh, I was a blubbering mess.

Anyway, had to share! So meet our sweet little Alice June Louise. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
[Deleted User][Deleted User]kirby023[Deleted User]Diordra[Deleted User]nyg2042tealowl[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]BlckRoses[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]pieceofmeIvyMagic828pantherRNDarcyHermionewareagle1220bumpuser1282882[Deleted User]KingLEDjanda426MrsMac613[Deleted User]yurmomTeeJ526BlackBookssister13[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Re: AW: Come look at mah baybeh!

• trawas01 said:
    Congrats :) I love your kids reactions!
    Oh it was awesome. We captured it on video. Our little boy throws his head in his hands and cries, "WE WERE WRONGGGGG" while our girl was just running around the room.

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
    [Deleted User]Emerald27beckynsean11
  • Congrats on your little girl!

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

likeanoldtimemovie
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG Alice June Louise is the most adorable name ever. I'm dying.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

likeanoldtimemovie
  • LadyAle said:
    I really want to see that video now! hahahaha

I love the name and she looks beautiful already!!
    I SO want to show the video, but I'm all hand-wringing about privacy, haha!

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Congratulations on your baby girl!! :)

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
    likeanoldtimemovie
  • Congrats on the girl!
    likeanoldtimemovie
  • Aww! Congrats on your little girl! She looks perfect!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
    likeanoldtimemovie
  • Yay!  Congrats!
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
    likeanoldtimemovie
  • Congrats on your sweet girl!

Anniversary 

likeanoldtimemovie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"