August 2011 Moms

FFFC

Confessions anyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• I thought of a good one in the middle of night night last night and now I don't remember.....
    I got SO desperate for sleep at 4am that I gave DD Benedryl. She fell asleep in 5 minutes. I don't regret it after she was wide awake for 3 hours the night before. If anything I regret not giving it to her the night before too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH and I stayed up later than usual last night.  And, of course, DD1 then showed up in our bed an hour after I fell asleep.  Then DD2 woke up an hour after that. 

Once I finally got DD2 back to sleep, I went in and saw that DH and DD1 were taking up the whole bed, so I went and slept in DD1's bed, which I never have done before.

Well, this morning, DD1 woke up and assumed I was downstairs.  She didn't even bother to check her room.  I heard her calling "mommy, mommy" at the top of the stairs until DH finally woke up.  I pretended I was still sleeping.  I let him get up both of the kids and do diapers, etc. and take them downstairs before I finally emerged from my hiding place!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought of a good one in the middle of night night last night and now I don't remember..... I got SO desperate for sleep at 4am that I gave DD Benedryl. She fell asleep in 5 minutes. I don't regret it after she was wide awake for 3 hours the night before. If anything I regret not giving it to her the night before too.
    I have given DD1 tylenol if she is even slightly fussing before bed this week.  I know she is teething, and I just want to be proactive prevent the inevitable midnight wake up if I don't give it to her.  I need sleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"