September 2014 Moms

Bras!

This is for my fellow big boob Mamas. We had a thread about bras but I can't find it in the past three pages, so sorry to start a new one. My last professional measure I was 42 DD, that was exactly a year ago. Since bfp I've been in sports bras, and this past week even they weren't cutting it. Went for a new measure today, and the results are in: 38f, and instructions to come back every two months during pregnancy for her to check on me. Her prediction, God help me, is that they'll be an H by the end. :/ It was $60 for a Wacoal (never heard of it before) and my life has changed for the better. Now that I know what I need, I'm sure I can find them cheaper online, but I felt like I couldn't not pass on this advice: go be re measured. Buy a Wacoal bra. You won't regret it.

imageimage

Re: Bras!

• I was a 36H when I got fitted for nursing bras (normally a 34F or G). And yes, Wacoal is fantastic. It was my favorite brand when I was pregnant and if you buy them from Nordstrom, they will convert them to nursing bras for $10. They started doing that when I was finished nursing, but I'll be doing it for sure this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just thinking today that my 36 dd isn't cutting it any longer. I'll need to get measured this weekend for sure!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a 36H when I got fitted for nursing bras (normally a 34F or G). And yes, Wacoal is fantastic. It was my favorite brand when I was pregnant and if you buy them from Nordstrom, they will convert them to nursing bras for $10. They started doing that when I was finished nursing, but I'll be doing it for sure this time.
    This is good to know!  There's a Nordstrom not far from me!

imageimage

• I love Nordstrom bra services! Do boobs tend to get any bigger in pg? Is everyone different? Just wondering if I should wait a few more weeks to get the right size..

TTC since 3/2012 
    Started charting 12/2012 
    BFP 2/10/13 - MC 3/4/13 
    BFP 6/23/13 - CP 6/27/13 
    BFP 12/31/13 EDD 9/11/14  **please be our rainbow baby!**

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • An independent shop in Forest Hills, NY. It's called Magic Corset :)

imageimage

• I worked in the "intimates" department of Mervyns (remember Mervyns?) back in college. I was always terrified of doing bra fittings lol I'm sure Nordstroms is much more professional that I was!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • So glad to read this post.  I have never had a fitting, mainly because I dont want to hear my boobs are bigger than I thought haha!  But I always love hearing suggestions on new brands of bras. 

So far I have not had a lot of growth or even soreness for that matter, but I know there will become a time when Ive got to move up from the 42DDD I am now.
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• This is for my fellow big boob Mamas. We had a thread about bras but I can't find it in the past three pages, so sorry to start a new one.

My last professional measure I was 42 DD, that was exactly a year ago. Since bfp I've been in sports bras, and this past week even they weren't cutting it. Went for a new measure today, and the results are in: 38f, and instructions to come back every two months during pregnancy for her to check on me. Her prediction, God help me, is that they'll be an H by the end. :/ It was $60 for a Wacoal (never heard of it before) and my life has changed for the better. Now that I know what I need, I'm sure I can find them cheaper online, but I felt like I couldn't not pass on this advice: go be re measured. Buy a Wacoal bra. You won't regret it.

Wacoal is all I've bought pre-pregnancy...very worth it and awesome when happen to find mine on clearance! Try figleaves.com for the discontinued colors and designs. Getting ready to be resized, too. Extenders on their last pull!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm large chested also and I swear by Wacoal as well!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"