Parenting after a Loss

*** First World Wednesday ***

Good Morning Ladies!  I've really been slacking and not posting this every Wednesday like I should.  I promise to get back to it.

This week's theme is First World Baby Problems.  Here's Phoebe's FWP from yesterday.

"I threw my stuffed animal while Mommy was driving, so she pulled over to get it for me but when I threw it again she refused to stop again, so I screamed the whole way home."

Needless to say, I was not amused...

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage

Re: *** First World Wednesday ***

• Loading the player...
  • Ben says: I like to cry and pull at mommy so she picks me up, but since I didn't actually want her to pick me up, I headbutt her in the face so hard she says a bad word and puts me back down. At that precise moment, I change my mind and realize I DO actually want to be held, so I immediately wail and scream and throw myself on the floor until she picks me up again. Le sigh....
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• "After I am done eating, I would like you to hold the bottle up to my mouth so I can suck air for approximately 49,378,267,904 minutes. If you take the bottle away from me and try to give me my binky, I will scream and flail my arms because you are a MEAN MOMMIE" - Love, Baby Boots.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"