Cleveland Babies

Half Way There In Lakewood

Greetings all. I am due June 29Th with my first and this is my first time posting. I am in the Lakewood area and looking for recommendations on daycare, pediatricians and for any other helpful hints and tricks you can provide. Is this an active board in general? Anyone else on the Westside?

Re: Half Way There In Lakewood

• atremagatremag member
    edited February 2014
    As you probably can tell by now, this isn't a really active board unfortunately.  I am also pregnant with my first due at the end of August, but I am in the Akron area.  There are some people on the Westside who have posted in the past month or so.  Hopefully, they will reach out to you.  All the best!
  • I am in Lakewood also! I have a three month old. I love Neighborhood Pediatrics. They are on Deteoit, in the same building as Panera. They a few peditricians with the practice who are all awesome. We try to see Dr. Daso, though I feel comfortable with all of them.

This board is pretty quiet so I forget to check it as often as I should!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the info

I wasn;t sure how active this board was so I figured i would give it a go:)

• Hey Ladies,

I sent you all a PM regarding a GTG.  Let me know if you are interested.  I am usually mobile so I don't always see the PM.  I left you all my number which works way better for me.
  • @sergeantb44‌, yay someone posted here. I'm hospitalized in Cleveland with GD and Preclampsia at 30 weeks.
    I've been really wanting to meet other moms in the area. I actually won't make it full term, so far, I'll be here! But maybe when I'm stable or after I deliver if anyone is interested.
  • @ashes92813 I have been trying to reach out since I got on here in Dec with no luck.  May I ask which hospital you will be delivering at?  I am a nurse at Ahuja.  How long are they trying to get you too?  Let me know if you need anything.  It is easier to text me since I am usually mobile and do not always see the notifications.  I will PM you my number. Good luck! Jamie

• Lakewood Community Care Center has great infant rooms! The teachers are all long term and moms themselves.
  • We see Dr. Ramachadran at Pediatric Practice and really like her. They have a Lakewood and Avon office. I'm in Fairview Park and haven't been on here much since DS was born in early April. Your due date is next week!! Excited?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"