November 2012 Moms

Baby fever

Omg I have it so bad! I think we will be waiting until the end of the summer to try again. DH is still recovering each day, and so am I. I also want to lose some more weight before the next one. And my parents are putting in a pool so I am super excited to spend the summer there with Benjamin and enjoy the swim up bar and jacuzzi after his bedtime! ;)
I am just so ready to continue living our life and bring more babies into the world. Benjamin is so self involved though. Haha not sure how he'll adjust. But by then he'll be older and hopefully enjoy his little sibling.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker
imageimage

Re: Baby fever

• I'm definitely starting to get a bit. I look at L and she just looks so BIG, and I miss how tiny and snuggly she used to be.

Then I remind myself that we're going to Japan to visit my brother in 2015, and I do not want to have a newborn AND a toddler in tow, so I must wait.
    kids with flags
  • we're trying this spring and hopefully it will take sooner than later...Im not getting any younger :)

• Loading the player...
  • I'm soo ready, but my body apparently has other plans... come on 1st post-partum period
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kbl13 I just had my first one last month. I had veeerrryy light spotting the month before for like 2 days. I was definitely getting anxious about it. Hope AF visits you soon!

As far as baby fever...I did have it but the last couple of weeks have been teething hell and I'm tired so that got rid if it for me. I'm neutral at this point. We'll probably start actively trying by mid summer.

• Ha @candaceleigh perfect thread for you to pop in on :)

• I have it too!  Plan to start trying for #2 in late April/May when we get back from Australia.  I just had first PP AF on January 1st and had second one in February...so I guess my body is getting back on track.  

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"