October 2012 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

2»

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    My friend linked me to a post about the toms on Zulily saying Emma needs a pair in pink lol. I checked them out and they do have cute Mary Janes I'm contemplating. imageimageimage
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    chricast said:

My friend linked me to a post about the toms on Zulily saying Emma needs a pair in pink lol. I checked them out and they do have cute Mary Janes I'm contemplating. imageimageimage

I like the black swirl ones!

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, I just put Emma to bed and got on my laptop, sorry those shoe images are so huge!!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I like the black swirl ones too. So cute.
  • Options
    OMG B needs those!! 

• Options
    @needutonite and they said to order a size down in their sizing instructions! If so they dont have anything good in a 5. I hate that you cant exchange with zulily. Im not buying anything.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    ummm the toms sale is open!?

• Options
    its freezing up but they're there!

• Options
    damn someone figured it out, site is down now :( i had two pairs in my cart. dammit

• Options
    Was it not supposed to be open? I feel like half of the stuff was sold out!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    i know!!! someone screwed up big time!! 

• Options
    just bought B 5 pairs of Toms. 1 size 7, 2 8's, 2 9's, and a 10. I figured you can't really beat the deal. 

• Options
    BandEddie said:

You guys are giving me mommy guilt. I could care less about cute clothes. Is there something wrong with me? I guess cute clothes means struggling three kids into cute clothes. Sometimes I wish triple-effort issues didn't make me shitty about stuff. Like, my kids have never used their snowsuits, because the sheer effort of taking them out in the snow is just exhausting. It'll be different when we have a yard, I guess. 

That's my pity party moment of the day! 
    Oh most (all) of Bs clothes are from Target and I usually score great deals between clearances and cartwheel. The Toms shoes I got her were each about $20 a pair which isn't much more than id pay at a Payless. And shipping was free and I didn't have to leave the house to get them.

I used to put her in cute little jeans but now I do a lot of leggings. I know they're more comfy :)

• Options
    Leggings or sweatpants everyday yo.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I cannot bring myself to spend more than $10/pair on her shoes.  She's gonna wear them for like six months.  I did find her light up shoes for $9 at Payless yesterday.  That was pretty exciting for me. Well, her two pairs of converse were $25/ea.  And it hurt me to pay that, but they are SO MUCH CUTE.  

In other news, whoever thought it was going to be a good idea to put high tops on a toddler should be forced to, you know, put high tops on a toddler.  it sucks.  But again with the cute.  I wish i could go back and get her more of the lower cut converse like mine.  But I'm not spending that much money on shoes.  LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Damn I can't find shoes for $9!! I was ridiculously excited when I got her Payless boots for $16 with a coupon and a sale!!! I almost died when I got her $17 stride rite boots on clearance at the outlets. That's more than an hour away though so I won't be going back again soon.

• Options
    nickschick!nickschick! member
    edited February 2014
    I find cheap clothes but I spend money on shoes when they walk. Ds is hard on shoes. They fall apart if they are cheap even if it's a short period of time so I buy nicer ones. He typically only has two pairs in a size- tennis shoes and either toms, sandals or boots depending on time of year.

Dd isn't walking so she's barefoot most of the time

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options
    @mbm1983 wait...converse OUTLET?!?!?!? What is this sorcery?? I hadn't heard of such things! Can I send you a shopping list??

I got hers from BRU on sale flr $24.99. It hurt my very soul but they're so cute!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"