Caribbean Babies

Monday Bitchfesssssst

Tell me, tell me... what's your bitch?
----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.

Re: Monday Bitchfesssssst

• When my husband and I were dating, he had moved all of the furniture from his previous home into my FIL's basement. There his refrigerator sat, plugged in, for nearly three years until we moved into the home. The first day here, I cleaned the entire thing out and had to stop myself from gagging at LEFTOVERS from three years ago.

I cleaned the entire thing from top to bottom with warm, soapy water, spray bottles of Lysol and, eventually, full on bleach. It's been empty ever since... OR SO I THOUGHT.

Apparently BIL uses it to hold all of his food in the basement. Fine. Whatever. But, his dumbass broke the refrigerator and didn't realize it until a few days later. Now, the entire basement is filled with this GOD AWFUL stench. It's not even a "rotten" smell... it's hard to explain. It smells chemical and just nasty. Mold or something? I don't know. But then he stunk up our fridge upstairs by filling it with all of his meat that had been in the fridge... the fridge that wasn't working for at least 48 hours.

So I threw it all away. GAG. My pregnant self can not handle it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
    tealowl
  • @likeanoldtimemovie - that's so gross! I would have torched the basement.

It's snowing quite heavily here, and what do you know, the plows aren't plowing. The street to our office is covered, one lady is out there stuck right now, and this means our patients can't get to the office.

Half the employees didn't come in or have left early, and now I want too. HMMPFT.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • My bitch this week is my job. My boss has a trial on Friday so work is super busy and stressful right now, and on top of that, I had to schedule all of the interviews for my replacement this week because it was the only "free" time she had before the new person starts in two weeks. I am so nervous about the whole process because I don't know what kind of a person is going to replace me. I have so many worries about it...probably more than I should have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"