August 2013 Moms
Options

PSA Carter's Sale

The whole site/store is 50% off (last day). When you spend $50, you get an additional 25% off with code PRESDAY.

I just bought $196 of stuff for $73. $6 flat shipping. Great summer stuff and some winter clearance.

Re: PSA Carter's Sale

• Options
    oh snap - looks like I will be getting zero work done this afternoon! We are nearing the end of our shower clothing. I need to stock up on 9-12 months! Thanks!
  • Options
    Exactly!! I stocked my shopping cart in ummmm 10 minutes. LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And my DH hates you now. We need 12 month stuff!!
  • Options
    Yay! I have a gift card, woohoo! Thanks!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    ..... and now I have the best dressed babe on the block. Thankyouverymuch.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    Oh FYI the 25% off code doesn't work on clearance or door busteds.
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:
    And my DH hates you now. We need 12 month stuff!!
    this exactly
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    Well...LO is now set with all the basics up to 12 months! I got all excited because I found a 15% off entire purchase on retailmenot....yeah, couldn't be combined with the 25% presday. Oh well.
  • Options
    Good God! I'm not sure how many swimsuits a little girl actually needs for her first summer, but she's getting three. Of course I had to get her the adorable sunglasses too. I may be wearing clothes from two years ago but my little girl will be styling. Oh well!

Damn you Carters!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    I couldn't even open the site, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist and we just don't have the money! :-q
    I had to resist too.  We have a ton of clothes (you might notice Liam is hardly ever in the same outfit on FB) and I am waiting until it's warmer to start buying summer clothes.  I am not sure what size he will be next month because he grows so much.  I read some where that at 5 months they are supposed to slow down.  Liam did not get that memo.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    If you have a Carters outlet near you the prices are even lower this week. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you have a Carters outlet near you the prices are even lower this week. 
    this reminds me - someone had posted a 20% off clearance items in store only on retailmenot. It was a scanned in coupon so I'm not sure if you are allowet to print that out and use it in store, but if you are headed in its worth a shot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"