August 2011 Moms
Options

We're going to Disney!

DH and I talked about it last night and we both realllllly want to take the kids - we just want them to be old enough to actually remember going. Plus between the airfare, the hotel, and Disney itself, it's going to be one expensive vacation. So we've agreed that we'd wait til 2018. In the meantime, we're going to have a "Disney fund" jar for our loose change, and when I start working again, we're both going to set aside $20 a week for it.

I'm so excited - I only wish I could tell the girls - but telling them they have to wait for FOUR YEARS would be way too mean - so instead I'm sharing my excitement with you ladies :)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: We're going to Disney!

• Options
    That's so awesome!

My brother has been talking about a Disney trip for our dance studio for the last two years, but it keeps falling through.  I'm secretly hoping that it continues to fall through for another three or four years.  I would hate to miss a big group trip with my whole family and a bunch of our dance friends, but would be hard pressed to justify the cost when the girls are so young. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yay!!!!! That's it... We are going to start a Disney jar too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Disney is so fun! I've lucked out in that we've either lived close or had a family member close to one of the parks, so it wasn't so expensive for us. It will be me more fun if they are old enough to actually appreciate it, though. I'm excited for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Disney LAND or WORLD?  Please say land, please say land......;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options
    Woo hooo! I think we're going to shoot for fall 2015! The jar is a great idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Disney LAND or WORLD?  Please say land, please say land......;)
    World. Sorry Cups. I guess I'll have to make a separate trip just to see you :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"